Kim’s College: Jodie, Jennifer and Lance!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 15 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- There is still a great rumor from the Golden Globes, that THIS disgraced actor might be the biological father of Jodie Foster’s children. He actually sat with her at the awards show. What’s his name?
- An Australian library has moved Lance Armstrong‘s books to the fiction section after he came clean about using performance enhancing drugs. To whom did he make this TV confession?
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly left her current boy toy boyfriend at home in LA for her recent trip to New York – where she allegedly hooked up with her ex-husband, Marc Anthony. Who is he?
- Cyndi Lauper and THIS American Idol alumnus may record a duet. He recently spent his 31st birthday celebrating with a lap dance from David Arquette. What’s his name?
- Adele has announced that she will be singing the Oscar nominated song, “Skyfall” at the Oscars. What’s her son’s name?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Shania Twain Says New Album is In the Works
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Related Questions: Walk the Moon, ‘Shut Up and Dance’
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?