Matthis Vlot is a new breed of video editor. Rearranging words from popular film and TV shows, he syncs them to music, creating entirely new experiences known as “supercuts.”
In Vlot’s latest supercut titled “Creep.” he slices and dices Lance Armstrong’s now infamous sit-down interview with Oprah Winfrey, rearranging his words to form the lyrics of Radiohead’s somber classic.
Take particular notice of Oprah’s reactions. Vlot’s supercut calls attention to details, like her wincing eye, that viewers of the original interview may have overlooked.
Vlot’s “Creep” is merely the latest in a line of supercuts. Set to the music of Lionel Richie’s 1984 smash single, Vlot’s “Hello” supercut went viral after Vimeo selected it as a “staff pick.”
— Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- John Mayer Brings Out Ryan Adams for “Come Pick Me Up’ Cover
- Justin Bieber Reflects on 2014 DUI Arrest
- Kings of Leon Announce Fall Tour Dates
- Selena Gomez Celebrates TV Brother’s Real-Life Wedding
- Zayn Malik Gets Sappy for Gigi Hadid’s Birthday
- Rihanna Shares Hilarious Photoshops of Queen Elizabeth as Pop Star