Matthis Vlot is a new breed of video editor. Rearranging words from popular film and TV shows, he syncs them to music, creating entirely new experiences known as “supercuts.”
In Vlot’s latest supercut titled “Creep.” he slices and dices Lance Armstrong’s now infamous sit-down interview with Oprah Winfrey, rearranging his words to form the lyrics of Radiohead’s somber classic.
Take particular notice of Oprah’s reactions. Vlot’s supercut calls attention to details, like her wincing eye, that viewers of the original interview may have overlooked.
Vlot’s “Creep” is merely the latest in a line of supercuts. Set to the music of Lionel Richie’s 1984 smash single, Vlot’s “Hello” supercut went viral after Vimeo selected it as a “staff pick.”
— Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To Star Trek: Mission New York
- Britney Spears Reveals Dream Car
- 8 Amazing Instagrams from Drake & Future’s ‘Summer Sixteen Tour’
- Gwen Stefani Shows Multi-Generational Appeal at Jones Beach Concert
- How Social Media Became Stanaj’s Unexpected Ticket to Stardom
- 5 Seconds of Summer Fight Ghosts in New Video ‘Girls Talk Boys’