Lance Armstrong Sings Radiohead’s Creep – Sort Of
Matthis Vlot is a new breed of video editor. Rearranging words from popular film and TV shows, he syncs them to music, creating entirely new experiences known as “supercuts.”
In Vlot’s latest supercut titled “Creep.” he slices and dices Lance Armstrong’s now infamous sit-down interview with Oprah Winfrey, rearranging his words to form the lyrics of Radiohead’s somber classic.
Take particular notice of Oprah’s reactions. Vlot’s supercut calls attention to details, like her wincing eye, that viewers of the original interview may have overlooked.
Vlot’s “Creep” is merely the latest in a line of supercuts. Set to the music of Lionel Richie’s 1984 smash single, Vlot’s “Hello” supercut went viral after Vimeo selected it as a “staff pick.”
— Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Miley Cyrus Is Having the Best 4/20 Ever
- Watch the Best Movie Trailers for the Top Blockbusters of 2015 and 2016
- Here’s Zayn Malik’s First Tweet Since Leaving One Direction
- Ariana Grande & Big Sean Broke Up Because Life Is Cruel
- Prince’s Facebook Got Hacked with Promise of New Music, Omelets
- Interview: Kodaline Embraces the Unknown on New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’