Matthis Vlot is a new breed of video editor. Rearranging words from popular film and TV shows, he syncs them to music, creating entirely new experiences known as “supercuts.”
In Vlot’s latest supercut titled “Creep.” he slices and dices Lance Armstrong’s now infamous sit-down interview with Oprah Winfrey, rearranging his words to form the lyrics of Radiohead’s somber classic.
Take particular notice of Oprah’s reactions. Vlot’s supercut calls attention to details, like her wincing eye, that viewers of the original interview may have overlooked.
Vlot’s “Creep” is merely the latest in a line of supercuts. Set to the music of Lionel Richie’s 1984 smash single, Vlot’s “Hello” supercut went viral after Vimeo selected it as a “staff pick.”
— Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adele Will Perform at the GRAMMYs
- Listen to John Mellencamp’s New Song ‘Easy Target’
- John Mayer Reveals Motivation for ‘The Search for Everything Wave One’
- Jackie Evancho Prepares for Her Big Inaguration Gig
- Common Addresses Women’s Health at Gig for Planned Parenthood
- Solange, Esperanza Spalding Deliver at Peace Ball