Jennifer Hudson will help get this Sunday’s Super Bowl started with a little help from the Sandy Hook Elementary School Chorus.
The American Idol alum, along with the 26 students from Newtown, Connecticut, will sing “America The Beautiful” prior to kickoff.
After it was announced that JHud would be a part of Sunday’s big performance she shared her excitement on Twitter.
I’m blessed & honored to be singing “America The Beautiful” with Sandy Hook elementary school chorus at the Super Bowl Sunday.
— Jennifer Hudson (@IAMJHUD) January 31, 2013
Watch the San Francisco 49ers take on the Baltimore Ravens, and obviously Beyoncé’s live halftime show, this Sunday on CBS.
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert
- Hanson’s Kids Star in Adorable ‘I Was Born’ Video
- #TeamTooMuch: You’ll Never Believe Mariah Carey’s Diva Demands On The Set Of Her New Film!
- ‘Despacito’ Beat Works on Every Pop Song. Here’s Proof.
- Actor Playing Michael Jackson in New Movie Responds to Criticism