Style Files: How To Do Velvet And Beaded Manicures
It’s time to take your regular nail art up a notch and make it three dimensional. It is all the rage this spring — we’ve seen beaded and velvet manicures on P!nk, Blake Lively and Jessica Biel. And it’s so much easier than you think!
Manicurist Tracey Reyes, who counts Vanessa Lachey among her clients, shows us how to do a lilac beaded manicure and a soft green velvet manicure using regular nail polish and simple items you can get at any craft store.
-Courtney E. Smith, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- Raves Are For Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set