Style Files: How To Do Velvet And Beaded Manicures
It’s time to take your regular nail art up a notch and make it three dimensional. It is all the rage this spring — we’ve seen beaded and velvet manicures on P!nk, Blake Lively and Jessica Biel. And it’s so much easier than you think!
Manicurist Tracey Reyes, who counts Vanessa Lachey among her clients, shows us how to do a lilac beaded manicure and a soft green velvet manicure using regular nail polish and simple items you can get at any craft store.
-Courtney E. Smith, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life