Style Files: How To Do Velvet And Beaded Manicures
It’s time to take your regular nail art up a notch and make it three dimensional. It is all the rage this spring — we’ve seen beaded and velvet manicures on P!nk, Blake Lively and Jessica Biel. And it’s so much easier than you think!
Manicurist Tracey Reyes, who counts Vanessa Lachey among her clients, shows us how to do a lilac beaded manicure and a soft green velvet manicure using regular nail polish and simple items you can get at any craft store.
-Courtney E. Smith, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 4 Musicians You Will Instantly Fall In Love With After One Listen
- Win Passes To The World Premiere of “The Man From U.N.CL.E.”
- Be in Pharrell’s Next Music Video, We’ll Tell You How
- Smokey Robinson to be Honored By Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon Reveals the Glue That Kept ‘Paper Gods’ Together