It’s time to take your regular nail art up a notch and make it three dimensional. It is all the rage this spring — we’ve seen beaded and velvet manicures on P!nk, Blake Lively and Jessica Biel. And it’s so much easier than you think!
Manicurist Tracey Reyes, who counts Vanessa Lachey among her clients, shows us how to do a lilac beaded manicure and a soft green velvet manicure using regular nail polish and simple items you can get at any craft store.
-Courtney E. Smith, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- John Legend Has All His Luggage, Chill
- Bruno Mars’ ‘That’s What I Like’ Gets PartyNextDoor Remix
- Selena Gomez Celebrates World Kindness Day at LA High School
- Ed Sheeran’s ‘Shape Of You’ Soothes Crying Baby
- Ed Sheeran on Liberian Relief Trip: ‘Nothing Could Have Prepared Me for What I Saw’
- John Mayer Wrote ‘Still Feel Like Your Man’ About Katy Perry