Style Files: How To Do Velvet And Beaded Manicures
It’s time to take your regular nail art up a notch and make it three dimensional. It is all the rage this spring — we’ve seen beaded and velvet manicures on P!nk, Blake Lively and Jessica Biel. And it’s so much easier than you think!
Manicurist Tracey Reyes, who counts Vanessa Lachey among her clients, shows us how to do a lilac beaded manicure and a soft green velvet manicure using regular nail polish and simple items you can get at any craft store.
-Courtney E. Smith, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ariana Grande Wants You to Drink More WAT-AAH!: See The Photos
- Mary Lambert Does One Mic, One Take Version of ‘So Far Away’ [Premiere]
- Mary J. Blige Turns Up the Dance Floor Heat with New Single, ‘Nobody But You': Listen
- Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Video Deemed ‘Dangerous’ by the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network
- Jay Z-Solange Elevator Fight Recreated on ‘Law & Order: SVU’ Episode
- Puff Daddy Raves About Former Girlfriend Jennifer Lopez’s Booty