Happy Birthday, Justin Timberlake!
After seven years of waiting, he announced that his third studio album The 20/20 Experience will drop March 19th and he’ll be performing on the GRAMMYs.
JT has evolved so much in his 32 years, so we honor him today with the biggest highlights of his career.
Before Justin joined ‘NSync he was singing with future ‘NSync co-member JC Chasez and Ryan Gosling.
After his MMC days, he took over the boy band scene as a member of ‘NSync, featuring his spectacular dance moves. We know you remember “Bye Bye Bye.”
Years later he hints at his future as a solo artist in the video for “Gone.”
When Justin started his solo career, he took over the charts and changed that boy band image.
He soon brought new meaning and coined the phrase “SexyBack.”
And forever validated his ability to be a heartthrob, especially with his video “Rock Your Body.”
While he’s taken a break from music to star in films like The Social Network, Bad Teacher and Friends with Benefits, we’re all glad he’s back with his first single in years, “Suit & Tie.”
Justin will perfrom on The GRAMMYs stage on music’s biggest night on February 10th, only on CBS. Just one more reason to celebrate. Happy birthday, Justin!
-Danielle Clasing, B96 /Chicago
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay Take on Body Acceptance, Ballet in ‘True Love’ Video: Watch
- Radio.com Minimation: The Who Can’t Escape Their Fans
- ‘Zombie’ Who Bit Man During Arctic Monkeys Set at Lollapalooza in Police Custody
- Win Front Row Tickets To The Fresh Fall Fest
- Enter To Win: New York Zipline Adventures
- Miley Cyrus Banned From Performing in Dominican Republic