Gavin DeGraw Heading Out On Tour With Train And The Script
The singer, who’s working on the follow-up to his 2011 album, Sweeter, will kick things off in Cleveland, Ohio on July 17 making stops along the way in New York, Texas and California before finishing up in Auburn, Washington on August 14.
The Irish lads of the Script are celebrating their return to the States by giving away a pair of tickets for each and every date. They’re even asking fans to send their song requests through Twitter while they prepare their setlist for the upcoming tour.
This will be the second time Gavin has toured with the guys of Train. The two acts, along with Maroon 5, hit the road together back in 2011.
Tickets for the California 37 tour go on-sale February 8.
Check out the full list of dates below.
7/17 Cleveland, OH- Blossom Music Center
7/18 Detroit, MI- DTE Energy Music Theatre
7/19 Noblesville, IN- Klipsch Music Center
7/21 Tinley Park, IL- First Midwest Bank Amphitheater
7/23 Wantagh, NY- Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
7/24 Camden, NJ- Susquehanna Bank Center
7/27 Mansfield, MA- Comcast Center
7/28 Holmdel, NJ- PNC Bank Arts Center
7/30 Charlotte, NC- Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
7/31 Atlanta, GA- Aarons Amphitheater at Lakewood
8/2 Woodlands, TX- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
8/3 Dallas, TX- Gexa Energy Pavilion
8/6 Albuquerque, NM- Hard Rock Casino Presents: The Pavilion
8/7 Phoenix, AZ- Ashley Home Superstore
8/9 Irvine, CA- Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
8/10 Sacramento, CA- Sleep Train Amphitheatre
8/11 San Francisco, CA- America’s Cup
8/13 Ridgefield, WA- Sleep Country Amphitheater
8/14 Auburn, WA- White River Amphitheater
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Interview: Gavin Rossdale on Bush, Gwen & Being Young and Dumb
- Taylor Swift Announces New Song ‘Welcome to New York': Listen to a Preview
- Coldplay to Release Live Album, DVD Called ‘Ghost Stories Live 2014′ This November
- Gwen Stefani Just Wants a Little Honesty on New Track, ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Listen
- Live: Lana Del Rey Slays at Hollywood Forever Cemetery
- Bono’s Sunglasses Are Not a Fashion Statement — He Has Glaucoma