Ed Sheeran Is Having GRAMMY Nightmares
It’s every artist’s dream to be nominated for a GRAMMY and to perform on the GRAMMY stage but for Ed, it’s become a terrifying experience.
“I went to sleep worrying about the GRAMMYs last night,” Ed told MIX 106.5/Baltimore. “Like what happens if I win and what happens if I don’t? And what happens if my voice cracks when I’m singing? I fell asleep just thinking about it and had this really odd dream.”
One of his dreams involved his upcoming performance with Elton John.
“I’m doing the duet with Elton at the GRAMMYs and I had this dream where we decided not to play the song we were going to play and we were going to play this other traditional song,” he said. “I forgot to give him the piano reference and he just didn’t play. Everyone was really confused and I got told off. I hope it isn’t a pre-warning to what is actually going to happen!”
We’re pretty sure Ed’s performance will be seamless as he and Elton John are seasoned performers but he still has his doubts.
“I got quite freaked out the other day when it got announced that I was performing. I was psyched and then I realized who is actually going and who’s going to be in the audience,” he said.
Ed’s going to be rubbing elbows with the stars that night and he hopes to meet Jay-Z.
“I want him to watch [my performance] first. I wouldn’t want to just walk up to him. That could be awkward,” he said.
The 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards air February 10 on CBS.
-Annie Reuter, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- Raves Are For Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set