Beyoncé Sings ‘Star Spangled Banner’ During Press Conference
Since the Inauguration, she has remained silent on the subject. Until today.
During the Pepsi Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Show press conference held today, January 31, Beyoncé seems to have answered her critics.
She stepped up to the podium, asked the audience in attendance, “would you guys mind standing?” Then she began to sing the ‘Star Spangled Banner’.
Later in the press conference, she promised she would be singing live during her Superbowl Halftime performance, saying, “I will absolutely be singing live. I am well rehearsed and I will absolutely be singing live. This is what I was born to do.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Q&A: Joel Madden of Madden Brothers and the New Revolution of ‘We Are Done’
- Sam Smith: Tinder is ‘Ruining Romance’
- NFL Asks Coldplay, Katy Perry & Rihanna to Pay to Play 2015 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Elizabeth Arden Reports Losses After Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift Fragrances Tank
- Taylor Swift’s 1989: An Odd Year for Pop Music 25 Years Ago
- Pharrell’s GRAMMY Hat is Off to the Newseum