Beyoncé Sings ‘Star Spangled Banner’ During Press Conference
Since the Inauguration, she has remained silent on the subject. Until today.
During the Pepsi Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Show press conference held today, January 31, Beyoncé seems to have answered her critics.
She stepped up to the podium, asked the audience in attendance, “would you guys mind standing?” Then she began to sing the ‘Star Spangled Banner’.
Later in the press conference, she promised she would be singing live during her Superbowl Halftime performance, saying, “I will absolutely be singing live. I am well rehearsed and I will absolutely be singing live. This is what I was born to do.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 13 Funniest Tweets on the Disastrous #AskELJames Twitter Q&A
- Rihanna’s Bad Girl BET Awards Moment Was Completely Staged, Obviously
- ‘I Am Chris Farley’ Documentary Trailer Might Make You Tear Up: Watch
- Tom Cruise Could Be Flying Drones in ‘Top Gun’ Sequel
- Jon Stewart Reaching Out to Conservative Foes for Final Show
- John Mayer and Andy Cohen Captured the Weekend with One Selfie