Since the Inauguration, she has remained silent on the subject. Until today.
During the Pepsi Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Show press conference held today, January 31, Beyoncé seems to have answered her critics.
She stepped up to the podium, asked the audience in attendance, “would you guys mind standing?” Then she began to sing the ‘Star Spangled Banner’.
Later in the press conference, she promised she would be singing live during her Superbowl Halftime performance, saying, “I will absolutely be singing live. I am well rehearsed and I will absolutely be singing live. This is what I was born to do.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert
- Hanson’s Kids Star in Adorable ‘I Was Born’ Video
- #TeamTooMuch: You’ll Never Believe Mariah Carey’s Diva Demands On The Set Of Her New Film!
- ‘Despacito’ Beat Works on Every Pop Song. Here’s Proof.
- Actor Playing Michael Jackson in New Movie Responds to Criticism