Alicia Keys, Maroon 5 And Frank Ocean Added As GRAMMY Performers
The two acts announced they are performing at this year’s GRAMMYs on February 10 and they both promise a fun time.
— Alicia Keys (@aliciakeys) January 31, 2013
— Maroon 5 (@maroon5) January 31, 2013
Six-time GRAMMY nominee Frank Ocean will also perform. No doubt a big night for the artist, Ocean is nominated for Record of the Year for “Thinkin Bout You,” Album of the Year for Channel Orange, Best New Artist, Best Urban Contemporary Album, Best Rap/Sung Collaboration for Jay-Z & Kanye West’s “No Church In the Wild” and Best Short Form Music Video for “No Church In the Wild.”
In addition to Justin Timberlake’s performance announcement yesterday, the first round of presenters for the night have been revealed. Actors Kaley Cuoco and Neil Patrick Harris as well as musicians Faith Hill, Carly Rae Jepsen, Tim McGraw, Katy Perry and Keith Urban have been named presenters.
Previously announced performers include current nominees Dierks Bentley and Miranda Lambert, The Black Keys, fun., the Lumineers, Mumford & Sons, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Jack White, as well as Elton John and current nominee Ed Sheeran.
Think you know everything about the GRAMMY nominees? Test your knowledge in our Awards Show Challenge for a shot to win an Acoustic Wave® music system II with Acoustic Wave® connect kit.
The 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards air February 10 on CBS.
-Annie Reuter, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Gavin James Started From The Pubs In Dublin, Now He’s Here
- Jason Bateman Narrates ‘A LEGO Brickumentary’—Coming to Theaters in July
- ‘Stand by Me': Through the Years, from Ben E. King to Imagine Dragons
- Idina Menzel & James Corden Decided to Do ‘(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life’ & It Was Beautiful: Watch
- Adam Lambert’s ‘Ghost Town’ Gets TV Debut on ‘Ellen': Watch
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde All the Way to Her Eyebrows for ‘Wonderland': See the Cover