Hillary told Electric Barnyard that she wants her baby’s heartbeat to be featured in their next album as part of a song.
“That’s definitely something we’re going to try to capture,” Hillary revealed. She also noted that the idea came from her fellow bandmate Charles Kelley. “I walked into the studio and we had just had the doctor’s appointment and I was like, ‘Here’s the heartbeat, it’s beating 158, really strong and fast.’ And [Charles] goes, ‘We have to do something with that!'”
Hillary says she even has a song in mind where the baby’s heartbeat might fit in well.
“We have this song on our [upcoming] record that’s really sweet and special to us. It was the last song we wrote for the record, and it could be about a love relationship, or it could be truly for a parent to a child. So he was like, ‘That would be such a cool way to start that song.’ It hasn’t happened yet, but I’m hoping.”
Hillary and Chris don’t know yet if they are having a boy or girl, but the baby is due this July. In the meantime, the band is still in the midst of recording their upcoming album, which according to Hillary is expected to arrive later this spring.
–Ashley Quadros, CBS Local/Sacramento
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Aaron Carter Thinks He’ll End Up with a Woman
- Lorde Strips Down ‘Melodrama’ for Intimate Performance
- The Muppets Detail First-Ever Full-Length Live Shows
- Paramore’s Hayley Williams Plays John Lennon’s ‘Imagine’ on a Casio
- Bonnie Tyler to Perform ‘Total Eclipse of the Heart’ During Solar Eclipse
- Rihanna Taps Calvin Harris for Third Annual Diamond Ball