Will Hillary Scott’s Baby Appear On The Next Lady Antebellum Album?
Hillary told Electric Barnyard that she wants her baby’s heartbeat to be featured in their next album as part of a song.
“That’s definitely something we’re going to try to capture,” Hillary revealed. She also noted that the idea came from her fellow bandmate Charles Kelley. “I walked into the studio and we had just had the doctor’s appointment and I was like, ‘Here’s the heartbeat, it’s beating 158, really strong and fast.’ And [Charles] goes, ‘We have to do something with that!'”
Hillary says she even has a song in mind where the baby’s heartbeat might fit in well.
“We have this song on our [upcoming] record that’s really sweet and special to us. It was the last song we wrote for the record, and it could be about a love relationship, or it could be truly for a parent to a child. So he was like, ‘That would be such a cool way to start that song.’ It hasn’t happened yet, but I’m hoping.”
Hillary and Chris don’t know yet if they are having a boy or girl, but the baby is due this July. In the meantime, the band is still in the midst of recording their upcoming album, which according to Hillary is expected to arrive later this spring.
–Ashley Quadros, CBS Local/Sacramento
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 4 Musicians You Will Instantly Fall In Love With After One Listen
- Win Passes To The World Premiere of “The Man From U.N.CL.E.”
- Be in Pharrell’s Next Music Video, We’ll Tell You How
- Smokey Robinson to be Honored By Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon Reveals the Glue That Kept ‘Paper Gods’ Together