Will Hillary Scott’s Baby Appear On The Next Lady Antebellum Album?
Hillary told Electric Barnyard that she wants her baby’s heartbeat to be featured in their next album as part of a song.
“That’s definitely something we’re going to try to capture,” Hillary revealed. She also noted that the idea came from her fellow bandmate Charles Kelley. “I walked into the studio and we had just had the doctor’s appointment and I was like, ‘Here’s the heartbeat, it’s beating 158, really strong and fast.’ And [Charles] goes, ‘We have to do something with that!’”
Hillary says she even has a song in mind where the baby’s heartbeat might fit in well.
“We have this song on our [upcoming] record that’s really sweet and special to us. It was the last song we wrote for the record, and it could be about a love relationship, or it could be truly for a parent to a child. So he was like, ‘That would be such a cool way to start that song.’ It hasn’t happened yet, but I’m hoping.”
Hillary and Chris don’t know yet if they are having a boy or girl, but the baby is due this July. In the meantime, the band is still in the midst of recording their upcoming album, which according to Hillary is expected to arrive later this spring.
-Ashley Quadros, CBS Local/Sacramento
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Metallica Unleash ‘Enter Sandman’ on Fourth Night of ‘Late Late Show’ Residency: Watch
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch
- One Direction Sit Down With ‘Ellen’ To Talk Taylor Swift, Bad Disguises & Weddings