The Hunky Guys Of ‘Glee’ Get Naked To Earn A Little Dough
The guys of New Directions are showing it all off for the all-new “Naked” episode of Glee.
But the guys aren’t just stripping down to their skivvies for the fun of it. Instead they’re raising money for Regionals by putting together a hunky Men of McKinley calendar.
In honor of the PG-rated photoshoot the boys of New Directions are singing a medley of Nelly’s “Hot In Herre” and the J. Geils Band classic “Centerfold,” which gets a hip-hop update.
Jake gets sensitive with Ne-Yo’s “Let Me Love You (Until You Learn To Love Yourself),” slowing things down with a little piano to get to the heart of the song.
And then he teams up with his main squeeze Marley for Christina Perri’s Twilight-approved love song “A Thousand Years.” Anyone else happy about Jarley finally getting together?
Rachel is also struggling with whether or not she should take her clothes off for a role in a student film. She lets out all of her angst with Natalie Imbruglia’s ’90s jam “Torn,” taking on her younger, more chaste self.
Do the glee kids earn enough money for Regionals with their calendar? We’re not sure, but the kids sound pretty triumphant on “This Is The New Year” by A Great Big World’s Ian Axel, who sent his song to the show only to see it get a slot on this week’s episode.
But no matter what happens with their calendar photo shoot it seems the group will be sticking together for another year.
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Katy Perry Explains That ‘Mean Girls’ Tweet Everyone Thinks is About Taylor Swift
- Katy Perry Goes Beast Mode at Super Bowl Press Conference
- Taylor Swift Hacker Claims to Have Nude Photos for Sale
- Jared Leto’s Ups and Downs: The Good, the Bad & the Totally Crazy
- Adam Lambert Unveils Next Album Title: ‘The Original High’
- Tom Petty Addresses ‘That Sam Smith Thing,’ Laments That News Picked Up the Story