Rihanna On Chris Brown: “We Value Each Other”
“We value each other. We know exactly what we have now, and we don’t want to lose that,” she tells the magazine.
The issue hits stands this Friday, February 1, and follows Rihanna around Los Angeles and her new Pacific Palisades mansion. The cover girl’s headline reads Crazy In Love and the article promises much more.
Rihanna will perform at the GRAMMYs on February 10. While more artists are being added to the lineup we can’t help but wonder if her other half will be making an appearance.
Rihanna announced her performance in a video teaser for this year’s GRAMMY Awards.
“When a door closes you have two choices: give up or keep going. Let them shut you down or prove them wrong. We all start somewhere. It’s where you end up that counts.”
The GRAMMY Awards air February 10 on CBS.
-Annie Reuter, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Metallica Unleash ‘Enter Sandman’ on Fourth Night of ‘Late Late Show’ Residency: Watch
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch
- One Direction Sit Down With ‘Ellen’ To Talk Taylor Swift, Bad Disguises & Weddings