“We value each other. We know exactly what we have now, and we don’t want to lose that,” she tells the magazine.
The issue hits stands this Friday, February 1, and follows Rihanna around Los Angeles and her new Pacific Palisades mansion. The cover girl’s headline reads Crazy In Love and the article promises much more.
Rihanna will perform at the GRAMMYs on February 10. While more artists are being added to the lineup we can’t help but wonder if her other half will be making an appearance.
Rihanna announced her performance in a video teaser for this year’s GRAMMY Awards.
“When a door closes you have two choices: give up or keep going. Let them shut you down or prove them wrong. We all start somewhere. It’s where you end up that counts.”
The GRAMMY Awards air February 10 on CBS.
-Annie Reuter, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Carson and Cane’s ‘Pissy Pat’ Goes Off On Intern Anthony
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘Hands In The Cookie Jar’
- Lady Gaga Reveals ‘Joanne’ is about Her Sexually Assaulted Aunt
- 5 Best Songs on Lady Gaga’s Personal, Spirited ‘Joanne’
- Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry Stumping Hard for Hillary Clinton
- Cher and James Corden Serenade Each Other with ‘I Got You Bae’