Laugh if you will but Princess has a better record than either the Jets or the Giants!
It’s one of those Super Bowls that is different for a lot of New Yorkers because the Giants (sorry Jets fans, but it’s been a LONG time for us) aren’t in it this year. So you have to pick someone to root for…or bet on.
Sure, there are plenty of ways to pick a team… stats, QBs, camels…
Princess the Clairvoyant Camel has picked 6 of the last 7 Super Bowls correctly…who did she pick to win this year?
Princess is a 26-year old Bactrian camel that lives at Popcorn Park Zoo in Lacey Township, N.J. and all it took for her to pick the Ravens or the 49ers is a handful of graham crackers!
–Kim Berk, Fresh 102.7
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas