Kim’s College: Selena, Shakira and the Superbowl!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 15 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Selena Gomez and Josh Hutcherson left a Golden Globes after party together. Josh is best known for this blockbuster movie from last year that also starred Jennifer Lawrence. Name it.
- Alec Baldwin says that he wants to be on the HBO show “Girls.” Name two of his 3 actor brothers.
- Hotel Transylvania hits Blu-ray and DVD this week, starring Adam Sandler. Adam is a native New Yorker, having been born in which borough?
- It looks like the rumored reunion of Destiny’s Child is NOT happening at the Superbowl. Which Destiny’s Child song had the lyrics “You actin’ kind of shady, ain’t callin’ me baby.”
- Singer Shakira will be one of the coaches on The Voice AND she just became a new mom. What’s her new son’s name?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- HBO Reveals Trailer, Release Date for Beyoncé & Jay Z ‘On the Run’ Concert Special
- Billy Joel Wins Library of Congress’ Gershwin Prize
- Listen to OneRepublic’s Song for ‘The Giver’ Soundtrack, ‘Ordinary Human’
- Bastille Snags ‘Game of Thrones’ Star Sophie Turner for ‘Oblivion’: Watch
- This Week On FM Magazine: Operation Backpack® For New York’s Kids