Justin Timberlake To Perform At GRAMMYs
Time to break out his suit and tie: music’s biggest night just added Justin Timberlake to the lineup.
The six-time GRAMMY Award winner is set to perform at the 55th annual GRAMMY Awards. His first time on the GRAMMY stage in four years and his first TV performance since the announcement of his upcoming album The 20/20 Experience, Justin joins the highly nominated roster of performers including Dierks Bentley and Miranda Lambert, The Black Keys, fun., the Lumineers, Mumford & Sons, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Jack White, as well as Elton John and current nominee Ed Sheeran.
— The GRAMMYs (@TheGRAMMYs) January 30, 2013
Also added to the lineup of GRAMMY festivities is Gig of a Lifetime winner Within Reason. The Birmingham, Alabama-based band were selected after a nation-wide search for aspiring musicians. Bands from around the country were asked to submit a short video of themselves performing an original song. Within Reason beat out the other contenders with over 1.5 million votes cast. They’ll perform for a live broadcast February 9th as part of GRAMMY Live in Los Angeles.
— CBS Television (@CBS) January 30, 2013
The 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards air February 10 on CBS. Want to be there? Enter here for your chance to win a trip to the GRAMMYs.
-Annie Reuter, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Led Zeppelin Announces Reissues of ‘Untitled’ Fourth LP and ‘Houses of the Holy’
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than a Friend in ‘It Was Always You’
- Single Again: Eve 6 – ‘Inside Out’
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Join Forces for Sassy New Song ‘Bang Bang’
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett To Release Jazz Duets Album ‘Cheek to Cheek’ This Fall
- Q&A: La Roux Faces Sexism Amid Her Summery, ’70s Sci-Fi Album ‘Trouble In Paradise’