Download Albums By Muse, Rage Against The Machine, The Clash And More For Under $3
Looking to fill your digital music device with lots of great music on the cheap? A current MP3 blow-out sale at Amazon.com finds digital downloads of new and classic releases from a slew of rock favorites including Rage Against the Machine and Muse are on sale for the very nice price of $2.99.
Among the releases listed at that rock-bottom price include Muse’s most recent (and GRAMMY nominated) full-length, The 2nd Law, Rage Against the Machine’s self-titled debut as well as their 1999 album, The Battle of Los Angeles. Rock classics for $2.99 include the Clash’s double-album masterpiece London Calling, Modest Mouse’s Good News For People Who Love Bad News, which includes the hit “Float On.”
Since we have no idea this sale will be active, we suggest that you log on and stock up on some rocking new music while the getting is good!
-Scott T. Sterling, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- This Week On FM Magazine: The Ellen Hermanson Foundation
- Justin Bieber Apologizes to Fans After ‘Ellen’ Appearance: ‘I’m Not Who I Was Pretending to Be’
- Incubus to Premiere New Single, ‘Absolution Calling,’ on February 5
- Justin Bieber Teases New Music with Song Snippets
- Taylor Swift Patents Lyrics, Including ‘This Sick Beat’
- Would Chris Pratt Make a Good Indiana Jones?