Download Albums By Muse, Rage Against The Machine, The Clash And More For Under $3
Looking to fill your digital music device with lots of great music on the cheap? A current MP3 blow-out sale at Amazon.com finds digital downloads of new and classic releases from a slew of rock favorites including Rage Against the Machine and Muse are on sale for the very nice price of $2.99.
Among the releases listed at that rock-bottom price include Muse’s most recent (and GRAMMY nominated) full-length, The 2nd Law, Rage Against the Machine’s self-titled debut as well as their 1999 album, The Battle of Los Angeles. Rock classics for $2.99 include the Clash’s double-album masterpiece London Calling, Modest Mouse’s Good News For People Who Love Bad News, which includes the hit “Float On.”
Since we have no idea this sale will be active, we suggest that you log on and stock up on some rocking new music while the getting is good!
-Scott T. Sterling, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Facts We Learned About Kodaline’s New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You