Looking to fill your digital music device with lots of great music on the cheap? A current MP3 blow-out sale at Amazon.com finds digital downloads of new and classic releases from a slew of rock favorites including Rage Against the Machine and Muse are on sale for the very nice price of $2.99.
Among the releases listed at that rock-bottom price include Muse’s most recent (and GRAMMY nominated) full-length, The 2nd Law, Rage Against the Machine’s self-titled debut as well as their 1999 album, The Battle of Los Angeles. Rock classics for $2.99 include the Clash’s double-album masterpiece London Calling, Modest Mouse’s Good News For People Who Love Bad News, which includes the hit “Float On.”
Since we have no idea this sale will be active, we suggest that you log on and stock up on some rocking new music while the getting is good!
-Scott T. Sterling, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’