Looking to fill your digital music device with lots of great music on the cheap? A current MP3 blow-out sale at Amazon.com finds digital downloads of new and classic releases from a slew of rock favorites including Rage Against the Machine and Muse are on sale for the very nice price of $2.99.
Among the releases listed at that rock-bottom price include Muse’s most recent (and GRAMMY nominated) full-length, The 2nd Law, Rage Against the Machine’s self-titled debut as well as their 1999 album, The Battle of Los Angeles. Rock classics for $2.99 include the Clash’s double-album masterpiece London Calling, Modest Mouse’s Good News For People Who Love Bad News, which includes the hit “Float On.”
Since we have no idea this sale will be active, we suggest that you log on and stock up on some rocking new music while the getting is good!
-Scott T. Sterling, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Backstreet’s Back: Charli XCX Covers ‘I Want It That Way’
- Sara Bareilles Set To Play LGBT Democratic Fundraiser In New York
- Producer Steve Lillywhite Attributes U2 Connection To Ian Curtis Death
- GLSEN Honors Jason Collins and Other LGBT Role Models
- Rihanna’s ‘Styled To Rock’ Inches Closer Toward U.S. Premiere
- Storm-Chasing Member Of Shiny Toy Guns Sees Oklahoma Hometown Destroyed By Tornado