The members of Bon Jovi are, if anything, fighters. You have to be to endure as long as they have in music.
So it seems only fitting that an actual fighter – boxing ring and the whole bit – is the inspiration for the band’s new video, for “Because We Can.” There’s also a scantily-clad, burlesque-esque dancer thrown in for good measure.
The video doesn’t exactly end how you’d expect, but there is a happy, romantic ending. Because, let’s be real, Jon Bon Jovi is more of a lover than a fighter anyway. Watch below.
“Because We Can” is the lead single from Bon Jovi’s upcoming twelfth studio album, What About Now. The album is set for release on March 26, while Bon Jovi’s tour kicks off six weeks earlier on February 9 at the Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Connecticut.
ENTER TO WIN: See Bon Jovi during their dress rehearsal at Mohegan Sun on February 7th!
– Jillian Mapes, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Chris Cornell’s Wife Vicky Shares Letter to Late Husband
- Kim Kardashian Wishes Kanye West a Happy Anniversary
- Ariana Grande Officially Suspends Dangerous Woman Tour Dates
- Nicki Minaj Won’t ‘Operate in Fear’ After Manchester Bombing
- Nick Jonas Decides to Convey Positivity on New Music
- Justin Bieber Fans Want Him To Cancel U.K. Show Over Safety Concerns