The members of Bon Jovi are, if anything, fighters. You have to be to endure as long as they have in music.
So it seems only fitting that an actual fighter – boxing ring and the whole bit – is the inspiration for the band’s new video, for “Because We Can.” There’s also a scantily-clad, burlesque-esque dancer thrown in for good measure.
The video doesn’t exactly end how you’d expect, but there is a happy, romantic ending. Because, let’s be real, Jon Bon Jovi is more of a lover than a fighter anyway. Watch below.
“Because We Can” is the lead single from Bon Jovi’s upcoming twelfth studio album, What About Now. The album is set for release on March 26, while Bon Jovi’s tour kicks off six weeks earlier on February 9 at the Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Connecticut.
ENTER TO WIN: See Bon Jovi during their dress rehearsal at Mohegan Sun on February 7th!
– Jillian Mapes, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ed Sheeran Reacts to Lookalike Baby
- Prince’s ‘Sign O The Times’ 30 Years Later: A Look Back at His Magnum Opus
- Lana Del Rey Teases Collaboration with the Weeknd?
- Justin Timberlake Teases Collab with Pharrell Williams, Timbaland
- John Legend Surprises Commuters by Playing Piano at Train Station
- Win Passes To “The Boss Baby” & A Trip On AMTRAK