She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 14 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Justin Timberlake was one of the presenters at the SAG awards on Sunday. According to the title of one of his biggest hits, what was he trying to bring back?
- Last week, the movies, “Mama” and“Zero Dark Thirty” were number one and two respectfully at the box office. THIS actress is in BOTH movies. Name her.
- There are rumors that a GREMLINS remake or reboot is in the works. THIS actor/comedian provided the voice of Gizmo. Who is it?
- CBS’ The Talk is broadcasting all week from New Orleans. Julie Chen, one of the hosts of the show, is also the host of another CBS TV show. Name it.
- Oprah celebrates a birthday today. In The Color Purple, she co-starred with this actor, best known for the Lethal Weapon films. Name him.
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Jon Bon Jovi To Justin Bieber: ‘You’re an a**hole’
- Despite No New Music, One Direction Aims To Rule Summer With Book, 3-D Film & Tour
- On The Charts: Vampire Weekend’s Second No. 1 Album
- Backstreet’s Back: Charli XCX Covers ‘I Want It That Way’
- Sara Bareilles Set To Play LGBT Democratic Fundraiser In New York