Eating Ice Cream Can Fight the Flu? Try Jeni’s Influenza Sorbet!
Everyone has the flu now!! Tons of my friends are coughing-up-a-lung-sniffling-sneezing-flu-infested companions that I am keeping at arms length.
But now there’s Influenza Sorbet… and it has whiskey in it! You can clear up your stuffy nose while eating ice cream. Now if they could only make broccoli taste like chocolate and exercising feel like laying in bed watching TV!!
But how does it taste?
You don’t think picky eater me was going to be the guniea pig, do you?! No way. But Jim was ready to take one for the team. So, just what is in this Influenza Sorbet?
Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams mixes Maker’s Mark, lemon, ginger, honey, pectin (like in cough drops), orange and Cayenne Pepper. Sounds delicious, doesn’t it?
I wasn’t taking any chances. Jeni Britton Bauer sent us a couple of pints to try out while she was on the phone…so, do you have to pretend to like something just because someone is on the phone with you?
Apparently not, if you’re Jim, so we needed a second opinion…
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adam Lambert Teases Two More Songs Off New Album ‘The Original High': Listen
- ‘Game of Thrones': The Musical? Coldplay Make It a Reality For a Good Cause
- Ed Sheeran Teams Up With Kermit the Frog For an Adorable Version of ‘Rainbow Connection’
- Kelly Clarkson Calls for Marijuana Legalization
- Get Up Close and Personal with Nate Ruess in NYC