With so many hilarious nominees, how will the voters pick just one to award with a GRAMMY this year? Will Jimmy Fallon’s star-studded line-up of music guests put him over the top? Will Tenacious D, who are actually a musical act, get the edge over everyone else?
Is it time for the Susan Lucci of the GRAMMYs, zero-time winner and four time nominee Kathy Griffin to win? Do the other three nominees even remotely stand a chance?
It’s hard out there for a comedy pimp. Our very best wishes to all the nominees — and tune in to the show, airing on your CBS station February 10 at 8PM, to see who walks away with GRAMMY gold.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ed Sheeran Spends Time with Terminally Ill 6-Year-Old Fan
- Drake World’s Most Popular Artist, Has Award to Prove It
- #DumbB*tchBaseball: Jeffrey Learns About The Yankees & Red Sox Rivalry
- Kelly Clarkson Turns 35 with Harry Potter-Themed Birthday Celebration
- Watch Adam Levine Honor Christina Grimmie with ‘Hey Jude’ Performance
- Who Would Be The Best Phone Sex Operator? Karen Or Jeffrey?