REWIND: Who Has The Best Comedy Album?
With so many hilarious nominees, how will the voters pick just one to award with a GRAMMY this year? Will Jimmy Fallon’s star-studded line-up of music guests put him over the top? Will Tenacious D, who are actually a musical act, get the edge over everyone else?
Is it time for the Susan Lucci of the GRAMMYs, zero-time winner and four time nominee Kathy Griffin to win? Do the other three nominees even remotely stand a chance?
It’s hard out there for a comedy pimp. Our very best wishes to all the nominees — and tune in to the show, airing on your CBS station February 10 at 8PM, to see who walks away with GRAMMY gold.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Jay Z & Beyonce Outbid for L.A. Mansion By the Minecraft Guy
- 2014 In Review: Weddings, Deaths & Final Acts
- 7 Lawsuits Filed Against South by Southwest After Deadly Car Crash
- Are You Ready for Beyoncé’s Christmas Card?
- Amy Adams Hangs Some Mistletoe in Front of One Direction in ‘SNL’ Promo: Watch
- Watch Stephen Colbert’s All-Star Goodbye to ‘The Colbert Report’