REWIND: Who Has The Best Comedy Album?
With so many hilarious nominees, how will the voters pick just one to award with a GRAMMY this year? Will Jimmy Fallon’s star-studded line-up of music guests put him over the top? Will Tenacious D, who are actually a musical act, get the edge over everyone else?
Is it time for the Susan Lucci of the GRAMMYs, zero-time winner and four time nominee Kathy Griffin to win? Do the other three nominees even remotely stand a chance?
It’s hard out there for a comedy pimp. Our very best wishes to all the nominees — and tune in to the show, airing on your CBS station February 10 at 8PM, to see who walks away with GRAMMY gold.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Metallica Unleash ‘Enter Sandman’ on Fourth Night of ‘Late Late Show’ Residency: Watch
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch
- One Direction Sit Down With ‘Ellen’ To Talk Taylor Swift, Bad Disguises & Weddings