With so many hilarious nominees, how will the voters pick just one to award with a GRAMMY this year? Will Jimmy Fallon’s star-studded line-up of music guests put him over the top? Will Tenacious D, who are actually a musical act, get the edge over everyone else?
Is it time for the Susan Lucci of the GRAMMYs, zero-time winner and four time nominee Kathy Griffin to win? Do the other three nominees even remotely stand a chance?
It’s hard out there for a comedy pimp. Our very best wishes to all the nominees — and tune in to the show, airing on your CBS station February 10 at 8PM, to see who walks away with GRAMMY gold.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Hayden Panettiere and Christina Aguilera Join Forces for ‘Lady Marmalade’
- Kanye West Teases Sneak Peek of ‘Yeezy Season 3’
- Peter Cetera Bows Out of Chicago Reunion — Again
- Bey and Jay Still Crazy in Love?
- Why Ed Sheeran’s ‘Thinking Out Loud’ Should Win the GRAMMY for Song of the Year
- Beyoncé Formation Merchandise to Aid Flint, MI