After spending the last two years recharging their Energizer bunny-like batteries, Paramore are ready to return to the stage. With the help of a short video shot in Germany, frontwoman Hayley Williams, bassist Jeremy Davis, and guitarist Taylor York have just announced a 12-stop U.S. tour in support of their new self titled album, scheduled to hit stores April 9th.
Sandwiched between a list of Australian and European festivals, the Tennessee threesome’s North American dates kick off April 25th in Houston’s Bayou Music Center, wrapping up May 16th at New York’s Hammerstein Ballroom.
Pre-sale tickets for Paramore Fan Club and Citi Card members go on sale Wednesday, January 30 at 10am PST followed by the general public ticket on-sale Friday, February 1 at 10am PST/1pm EST via Livenation.
Apr 25 Houston, TX – Bayou Music Center
Apr 29 Phoenix, AZ – Comerica Theatre
May 01 Los Angeles, CA – The Wiltern
May 03 Las Vegas, NV – The Joint
May 04 San Francisco, CA – Warfield Theatre
May 06 Salt Lake City, UT – The Great Saltair
May 07 Denver, CO – The Fillmore
May 09 Chicago, IL – Chicago Theatre
May 10 Detroit, MI – The Fillmore
May 13 Toronto, ON – Sound Academy
May 15 Boston, MA – House of Blues
May 16 New York, NY – Hammerstein Ballroom
– Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Pick Up Paramore’s New Album On iTunes (Click Below)!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- Willie Nelson Teams Up with Harry Connick Jr. on Holiday Track ‘When I’m Home’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Barbie Digital Makeover Mirror
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- New Jersey’s ‘Men In Kilts’: For ALL Of Your Handyman Needs!