New Kids On The Block’s Latest Song: Do You Like It?
New Kids On The Block like the remix, or at least that’s what they’re telling fans on their new song.
The boy band’s first single, “Remix (I Like The)” from the guys’ new album, 10, due out April 2, tells the tale of a girl who got the last laugh after updating her look.
The dance-friendly song has the guys supporting her change from thick-rimmed glasses wearing outcast to “intelligent, independent” heartbreaker. Of course, in the end the sensitive NKOTB not only find her attractive because of her new look, but her new found confidence. Aww.
Though the guys released a compilation with the Backstreet Boys in 2011 that featured two new songs, their upcoming album will be the group’s first full length since 2008’s The Block.
Catch NKTOB on tour with 98 Degrees and Boyz II Men this summer, kicking things off on May 31 in Connecticut.
What do you think of New Kids’ new song?
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ingrid Michaelson Looks To The Past For Inspiration On ‘Time Machine’
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Gives Newly Married Couple Surprise of a Lifetime at Their Wedding: Watch
- Here’s Billy Zane Reading Tweets Meant for Zayn Malik
- Duran Duran’s New Album Features Nile Rodgers, John Frusciante, Mark Ronson Collabs
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence About Quitting One Direction, Plans Solo Career (Eventually)