Michelle Williams Talks Destiny’s Child Headache-Inducing Super Bowl Rumors
Michelle Williams is not talking about Destiny Child’s alleged Super Bowl half-time appearance.
The singer told MTV News, “Just thinking about it gives me a headache. It seems quite impossible because of our own individual schedules.”
Even though Us Weekly reported that they had a copy of Beyoncé’s half-time setlist, which included a medley of Destiny’s songs like “Bills, Bills, Bills,” “Survivor,” and their new song, “Nuclear,” Michelle is wishy-washy over whether or not their reunion show will take place on February 3.
“Who knows?” she said about the trio performing together. “Maybe sometime in the future, five or ten years from now, we’ll see.”
One thing that was easy for the trio was recording their latest single, which appears on their compilation, Love Songs, due out January 29.
“It was just picking up right where we left off,” she said, before adding that after hearing her voice alongside Beyoncé’s and Kelly Rowland’s she “literally got goose bumps.”
After they recorded the song Bey even sent her an email celebrating how good they sounded together. Michelle’s response? “Duh, that’s what we do, boo!”
As for Destiny’s Child putting out more new music, Michelle said there’s nothing in the works right now.
“We just wanted to say, ‘Hey we still got it,’” she said. “To give fans something just to say thank you and we really love you. We wouldn’t be able to do it without the fans.”
So what do you think, is Michelle keeping mum about the big Super Bowl reunion?
-Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Chris Martin Walks Into a Bar, Plays Free Acoustic Show
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the ‘BBHHM’ Video?
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- Say Hello To Quasi Modo, the World’s Ugliest Dog