Michelle Williams is not talking about Destiny Child’s alleged Super Bowl half-time appearance.
The singer told MTV News, “Just thinking about it gives me a headache. It seems quite impossible because of our own individual schedules.”
Even though Us Weekly reported that they had a copy of Beyoncé’s half-time setlist, which included a medley of Destiny’s songs like “Bills, Bills, Bills,” “Survivor,” and their new song, “Nuclear,” Michelle is wishy-washy over whether or not their reunion show will take place on February 3.
“Who knows?” she said about the trio performing together. “Maybe sometime in the future, five or ten years from now, we’ll see.”
One thing that was easy for the trio was recording their latest single, which appears on their compilation, Love Songs, due out January 29.
“It was just picking up right where we left off,” she said, before adding that after hearing her voice alongside Beyoncé’s and Kelly Rowland’s she “literally got goose bumps.”
After they recorded the song Bey even sent her an email celebrating how good they sounded together. Michelle’s response? “Duh, that’s what we do, boo!”
As for Destiny’s Child putting out more new music, Michelle said there’s nothing in the works right now.
“We just wanted to say, ‘Hey we still got it,’” she said. “To give fans something just to say thank you and we really love you. We wouldn’t be able to do it without the fans.”
So what do you think, is Michelle keeping mum about the big Super Bowl reunion?
-Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Breakfast With The Backstreet Boys
- Record Turnout for God’s Love We Deliver’s Midsummer Night Drinks
- A Great Big World Adds Flair To Pop Music
- Gavin DeGraw Channels Mumford & Sons On New Song ‘Best I Ever Had’
- Beyonce’s New Album Isn’t Coming As Soon As We Think, Ne-Yo Claims
- Sara Bareilles Shows Support For Same-Sex Marriage: ‘We’re Behind The Times & We’ve Got To Catch Up’