She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 14 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- A candle recently set The Osbourne family home on fire. Name the Osbourne daughter who is on the E! TV show “Fashion Police.”
- Mariah Carey & Nicki Minaj‘s feud did not help American Idol‘s ratings. Name the other two judges.
- This singer just gave birth to a baby boy with her husband Gerard Pique. What’s her name?
- The voice of Charlie Brown has been arrested for stalking. In the Peanuts comic strip, what was the nickname Peppermint Patty had for Charlie Brown?
- Hansel and Gretel opens today, starring Jeremy Renner. Jeremy starred opposite Colin Farrell and Samuel L. Jackson in this film that was an adaptation of a 70’s TV Series. Name it.
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- Willie Nelson Teams Up with Harry Connick Jr. on Holiday Track ‘When I’m Home’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Barbie Digital Makeover Mirror
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again