Clinton was caught photobombing her appearance–craning his neck to get a better look at her during the ceremony.
The Internet has had a lot of fun with the shot, but what does Kelly herself think about the moment of admiration?
“I loved it,” Kelly said, laughing, during an interview with Paul Koffy of BUZ’N@102.9 in Minneapolis.
— hypervocal (@hypervocal) January 21, 2013
She went on to explain how, later that day, she was already planning her revenge of sorts.
“We saw him [Clinton] at the Washington White House reception thing afterwards,” she explained. “And Brandon and I were dying to get a picture of me standing two people behind him, checking him out from close up. We were going to put them both side by side and tweet them.”
But, she said, “We couldn’t get near him, because there were so many politicians surrounding him, obviously he’s Bill Clinton. But yeah, we were dying to do that.”
Me and Brandon in our “fancy” attire :) Fun night! twitter.com/kelly_clarkson…
— Kelly Clarkson (@kelly_clarkson) January 22, 2013
– Paul Koffy and Adam Greenwald, BUZ’N@102.9/Minneapolis
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Bruno Mars to Join Coldplay for Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Kanye West Wants 1,200 Paid Extras for MSG Show
- Win Tickets To The Play Fair
- Queen’s ‘Another One Bites the Dust’ Sets the Tone in New Super Bowl Ad
- Nick Jonas Talks Lady Gaga Inspiration and New Album
- Adele Shares a Photo of When She Was Young