Clinton was caught photobombing her appearance–craning his neck to get a better look at her during the ceremony.
The Internet has had a lot of fun with the shot, but what does Kelly herself think about the moment of admiration?
“I loved it,” Kelly said, laughing, during an interview with Paul Koffy of BUZ’N@102.9 in Minneapolis.
— hypervocal (@hypervocal) January 21, 2013
She went on to explain how, later that day, she was already planning her revenge of sorts.
“We saw him [Clinton] at the Washington White House reception thing afterwards,” she explained. “And Brandon and I were dying to get a picture of me standing two people behind him, checking him out from close up. We were going to put them both side by side and tweet them.”
But, she said, “We couldn’t get near him, because there were so many politicians surrounding him, obviously he’s Bill Clinton. But yeah, we were dying to do that.”
Me and Brandon in our “fancy” attire 🙂 Fun night! twitter.com/kelly_clarkson…
— Kelly Clarkson (@kelly_clarkson) January 22, 2013
– Paul Koffy and Adam Greenwald, BUZ’N@102.9/Minneapolis
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- John Singleton Slams Tupac Movie ‘All Eyez On Me’
- Interview: Jeffrey Makes a ‘Love Connection’ with Host Andy Cohen
- Wyclef Jean Announces New Album, Drops 2 New Tracks
- JAY-Z Pens Inspiring Call for Social Justice
- One Direction Members Send Condolences on Passing of Harry Styles’ Step-Father
- Adam Lambert Teases New Music For End of June