Jennifer Lopez Talks Spanx, Younger Guys and Being A Hopeless Romantic
Jennifer Lopez sat down for an interview with Gayle King on CBS This Morning to talk about her undergarments, her mom’s opinion of her younger beau and what it feels like to finally be comfortable in her own skin.
Sitting down for lunch, Jennifer, who’s new movie Parker hits theaters today, said it took her a long time to accept herself for everything. “Not just the parts people thought were good,” she explained.
“I am this person,” the 43-year-old star continued. “I am a romantic. I love love. And what’s wrong with all that?”
Though she wasn’t interested in chatting about her sex life (“That’s too personal”), Jennifer did talk about her mom’s initial opinion of her new boyfriend, Casper Smart, who is 18-years her junior.
“When she found out we were seeing each other she said, ‘what are you doing?’” Jennifer said.
After her mom, Lupe, saw them on tour together –Casper is JLo’s choreographer — she began to understand what the attraction was and okayed the relationship.
“She wants me to be happy,” Jennifer said. “And here’s the thing, if anything goes wrong or right, she’ll be there.”
As for what J.Lo’s wearing underneath those tight sparkly dresses of hers, she says she often goes with a pair of Spanx.
“Nice to get a smooth look, you know what I mean?” she said. “It’s good to have that lining.”
Go here to check out Jennifer’s full interview with CBS This Morning.
- Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Calvin Harris Lands Spring Emporio Armani Campaign
- Madonna Denies Supposed Album Leak As Stolen ‘Unfinished Demos,’ ‘Form of Terrorism’
- Lorde, Skrillex, Rick Astley & Many More Attempt to Write the Greatest Song Ever: Watch
- Craig Wayne Boyd Wins Season 7 of ‘The Voice’
- Amy Adams Just Loves One Direction So Much: Watch
- Justin Timberlake & Jimmy Fallon Go Back To Camp For Nerdy Rendition of Third Eye Blind’s ‘Jumper': Watch