Beyonce’s New Website ‘Beyhive’ Lets Fans Into Her World
The lifestyle blog, which launched this week shortly after lip-sync gate broke, is named in honor of Bey’s super fans who can’t get enough news about the superstar. But now anyone looking to get updates about Beyoncé from upcoming music releases to future tour dates to what’s generally going on in her busy life. Fans just have to give their email to sign-up for all their Queen B info.
The site also gives an inside look at what Bey is enjoying at the moment, highlighting what she’s listening to (Swedish singer, Lykke Li), watching (Ben Affleck’s Oscar-nominated film, Argo) and wearing (Giraffe hand-woven shoes.)
For all those fashionistas out there, the site has a section that focuses on the street-style photography of Beyoncé’s personal stylist Ty Hunter. Not to mention a gallery dedicated to the people who inspire her like U.S. gold-winning gymnast, Gabby Douglass and the Bee Gees.
Of course, Beyoncé isn’t the only celebrity who has her own lifestyle blog. Her friend, Gwyneth Paltrow started GOOP in 2008 to share her favorite recipes and shopping tips with fans. Lady Gaga creater her own social networking site called Little Monsters, while Alicia Keys is using Pinterest to talk about what she’s into.
Do you plan to join Beyoncé’s BeyHive?
- Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Big Boi Hops on Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Remix: Listen
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater
- George Harrison, Bee Gees to Receive GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Awards
- An Animated Questlove Chases Patti LaBelle and Fried Chicken: Watch
- Watch Stephen Colbert Attempt to Sell Michael Stipe at a Yard Sale