If Carrie Underwood’s music videos were true, then “Two Black Cadillacs” would be proof that her criminal actions are escalating.
In her new music video for “Two Black Cadillacs,” Carrie’s character has resorted to murder after she learns her man has been cheating on her.
Carrie has admitted the song was rather dark.
“When we were writing [“Two Black Cadillacs”], the story was just so juicy,” she said. “It’s such a visual song, you can see it all playing out in your head when you’re listening.”
She wasn’t lying.
“Two months ago his wife called the number on his phone/Turns out he’d been lying to both of them for oh so long/They decided then he’d never get away with doing this to them,” Carrie sings as she brings the song to life in her latest music video.
In addition to performing at the GRAMMYs, Carrie Underwood is also nominated for two GRAMMYs this year: Best Country Solo Performance and Best Country Song, both for her single “Blown Away.”
Tune into the 55th GRAMMY Awards on Feb. 10 at 8 p.m. ET on CBS.
-Nanci Haskin, WYCD/Detroit
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Debuts ‘Gorgeous’ New Single
- Win Tickets To See Sam Smith In Concert
- Taylor Swift Hosts Fan-Only ‘Reputation’ Playback at Rhode Island Home
- Linkin Park Fans Create Message of Support Ahead of Chester Bennington Tribute
- Michelle Williams Gets Candid on Battle with Depression, Suicidal Thoughts
- Kelly Clarkson Debuts New Track ‘Meaning of Life’