You’ve seen classic red lips and big fat eyelashes paired with every kind of look on the red carpet, but the GRAMMYs don’t have your average red carpet. To make waves among the most notable faces in music you’ve got to step it up a notch — and anything goes.
Celebrity make-up artist Melanie Inglessis (Rachel Weisz, Kate Hudson, Olivia Wilde) shows us how to kick it up a notch by adding glitter to the classic red lip to make it rock ‘n roll. Then she walks us through cutting and placing false lash pieces to maximize our red carpet eye effect.
The most surprising part: it was all so much easier than we expected! Check it out and create your own red carpet look.
-Courtney E. Smith, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’