You’ve seen classic red lips and big fat eyelashes paired with every kind of look on the red carpet, but the GRAMMYs don’t have your average red carpet. To make waves among the most notable faces in music you’ve got to step it up a notch — and anything goes.
Celebrity make-up artist Melanie Inglessis (Rachel Weisz, Kate Hudson, Olivia Wilde) shows us how to kick it up a notch by adding glitter to the classic red lip to make it rock ‘n roll. Then she walks us through cutting and placing false lash pieces to maximize our red carpet eye effect.
The most surprising part: it was all so much easier than we expected! Check it out and create your own red carpet look.
-Courtney E. Smith, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Listen to Justin Timberlake’s New Song ‘Can’t Stop The Feeling’
- Win Tickets For Blake Shelton At Barclays Center
- American Idol Winner Nick Fradiani Reveals Title of New Album
- Taylor Swift Nearly Kicked Out of Coachella for Dancing Too Hard
- Blake Shelton Defends Beyoncé’s Country Tune ‘Daddy Lesson’
- The Rolling Stones Tell Donald Trump to Stop Using Their Music