Style Files: How To Do Glitter Lips & False Lashes
You’ve seen classic red lips and big fat eyelashes paired with every kind of look on the red carpet, but the GRAMMYs don’t have your average red carpet. To make waves among the most notable faces in music you’ve got to step it up a notch — and anything goes.
Celebrity make-up artist Melanie Inglessis (Rachel Weisz, Kate Hudson, Olivia Wilde) shows us how to kick it up a notch by adding glitter to the classic red lip to make it rock ‘n roll. Then she walks us through cutting and placing false lash pieces to maximize our red carpet eye effect.
The most surprising part: it was all so much easier than we expected! Check it out and create your own red carpet look.
-Courtney E. Smith, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lance Bass on One Direction: ‘I Just See Harry Leaving Soon’
- Bleachers Remix Sia’s ‘Big Girls Cry': Listen
- Here’s Ariana Grande & Lea Michele Singing Spice Girls on Helium
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Sequels Are Coming in 2017, 2018
- Billy Joel Will Play New York’s Nassau Coliseum’s Final Show
- Terry Crews Doing Vanessa Carlton’s ‘A Thousand Miles’ on Lip Sync Battle is What Dreams Are Made Of: Watch