You’ve seen classic red lips and big fat eyelashes paired with every kind of look on the red carpet, but the GRAMMYs don’t have your average red carpet. To make waves among the most notable faces in music you’ve got to step it up a notch — and anything goes.
Celebrity make-up artist Melanie Inglessis (Rachel Weisz, Kate Hudson, Olivia Wilde) shows us how to kick it up a notch by adding glitter to the classic red lip to make it rock ‘n roll. Then she walks us through cutting and placing false lash pieces to maximize our red carpet eye effect.
The most surprising part: it was all so much easier than we expected! Check it out and create your own red carpet look.
-Courtney E. Smith, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Selena Gomez Debuts Short Haircut
- Madonna Calls Potential Biopic Producers Charlatans and Fools
- Sony Music Cuts Ties with Dr. Luke: Report
- #TabooTuesday: Do You Have Questions You’ve Always Wanted To Ask People, But Didn’t Have The Nerve To Ask?
- Beyoncé Launches Scholarship Program for Young Women
- Ellie Goulding Reunites with Ex-Boyfriend Midair at ‘Magic Mike Live’