Style Files: How To Do Glitter Lips & False Lashes
You’ve seen classic red lips and big fat eyelashes paired with every kind of look on the red carpet, but the GRAMMYs don’t have your average red carpet. To make waves among the most notable faces in music you’ve got to step it up a notch — and anything goes.
Celebrity make-up artist Melanie Inglessis (Rachel Weisz, Kate Hudson, Olivia Wilde) shows us how to kick it up a notch by adding glitter to the classic red lip to make it rock ‘n roll. Then she walks us through cutting and placing false lash pieces to maximize our red carpet eye effect.
The most surprising part: it was all so much easier than we expected! Check it out and create your own red carpet look.
-Courtney E. Smith, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo