Michael Bublè is going to be a daddy.
The Canadian crooner and his wife, actress Luisana Lopilato, revealed the big news that they were expecting their first child in a short video.
The 22-second clip shows a shot of Lopilato’s sonogram with the words “Mini Bublè” written right above before the announcement “We’re having a baby Bublè!!!” pops on the screen in both English and Spanish.
All of this is set to the sounds of Michael’s song “Haven’t Met You Yet” from his 2009 album, Crazy Love.
Michael has said the song, which he co-wrote, was about “everyone’s dream of finding a relationship and love” and was dedicated to Lopilato, who was his fiancée at the time. The two married in 2011.
Lopilato is even featured as his love interest in the sweet video, which has Michael showing off his dance moves in the supermarket.
The couple has yet to announce the due date of their first child.
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Zayn Malik Drops New Track ‘Still Got Time’ Featuring PartyNextDoor
- Adele Pays Tribute to London Attack Victims
- Beyoncé Facetimes Fan Battling Stage 4 Cancer
- Chainsmokers, Keith Urban, Aerosmith to Play NCAA March Madness Music Festival
- 5 Costly Songwriting Similarities
- #TBT: What Throwback Group Just Got a Writing Credit for Ed Sheeran’s ‘Shape Of You’?