Michael Buble Gets Ready To Welcome Mini Buble
Michael Bublè is going to be a daddy.
The Canadian crooner and his wife, actress Luisana Lopilato, revealed the big news that they were expecting their first child in a short video.
The 22-second clip shows a shot of Lopilato’s sonogram with the words “Mini Bublè” written right above before the announcement “We’re having a baby Bublè!!!” pops on the screen in both English and Spanish.
All of this is set to the sounds of Michael’s song “Haven’t Met You Yet” from his 2009 album, Crazy Love.
Michael has said the song, which he co-wrote, was about “everyone’s dream of finding a relationship and love” and was dedicated to Lopilato, who was his fiancée at the time. The two married in 2011.
Lopilato is even featured as his love interest in the sweet video, which has Michael showing off his dance moves in the supermarket.
The couple has yet to announce the due date of their first child.
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Chris Martin Walks Into a Bar, Plays Free Acoustic Show
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the ‘BBHHM’ Video?
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- Say Hello To Quasi Modo, the World’s Ugliest Dog