The show must go on, but for Barry Manilow it’s going to be a week later than originally planned.
Barry announced he would be pushing back the opening night of his Manilow on Broadway tour in New York City from January 22 to January 29 after coming down with bronchitis.
“It turns out the only thing worse than hell and high water is bronchitis,” the producers of the show said in a statement. “Barry is deeply sorry to disappoint his fans and is doing everything he can to ensure a speedy recovery.”
Barry was forced to cancel his opening night show along with the following five dates due to doctor’s orders.
But for fans who had tickets to the first week of shows, the singer has extended the show’s run from February 23 to March 2.
Check here for more information on Barry’s rescheduled tour dates.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Bruno Mars Brings The Party with ’24K Magic’ [Interview]
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Fearless’ Continued Her Country Reign
- Dr. Luke Disputes Aspects of Kesha’s New York Times Profile
- Katy Perry Shades Taylor Swift at Kanye West Concert
- Kesha Has Written 22 New Songs
- Jay Z Bids on Prince’s Unreleased Music: Report