The Girls Rule The School on ‘Glee’
For the mid-season return of Glee, it’s ladies choice at McKinley High when the girls decide to organize a Sadie Hawkins dance.
While the dance may feel like a coup for females everywhere, it seems Tina might have an ulterior motive. She has a crush on someone who just doesn’t seem to love her back.
Though Tina hopes the wondrous night will change his mind, she gets a chance to pour out her heart with “I Don’t Know How To Love Him” from Jesus Christ Superstar.
Brittany and Marley channel their inner girl group and urge the ladies to be bold with “Tell Him” by The Exciters. But the real question of course is will Marley choose Ryder or Jake?
No matter who Marley chooses though, it seems she has a lot of nice things to say about him. With help from Unique, she gets a chance to show off her dance moves with Bruno Mars’ “Locked Out Of Heaven.”
The guys also get a chance to express themselves letting the girls know some guys are just no good with TLC’s hit “No Scrubs,” from 1999’s FanMail.
And slow things down for “I Only Have Eyes For You” by The Flamingos.
Kurt also attempts to find his niche at NYADA and seems to find it with the Adam’s Apples, who perform a very square rendition of Sir Mix-A-Lot’s classic “Baby Got Back” featuring a banjo and some sweet harmonies.
Watch Glee when it returns this Thursday, January 24, at 9 pm on Fox.
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Prince Announces Hit & Run Tour with Pop-Up Shows Across U.S.
- Maybe It’s a Hoax, But Adele’s ’25’ Was Spotted on Amazon Today
- Kelly Clarkson Talks The Passion Of Pregnancy Recording And Creating ‘Piece By Piece’
- Bodyguard Forcefully Removes Fan from Lady Gaga’s Path in Paris
- 5 Harrison Ford Close Calls in Movies
- The Inevitable Star Wars Related Tweets About Harrison Ford’s Plane Crash