Miranda Lambert Confirms GRAMMY Performance During Interview On ‘The Talk’
The “feisty queen of country music” (as The Talk cohost Sharon Osbourne described her) seemed genuinely thrilled to have the opportunity to perform during the music industry’s biggest award show. She will join fellow country stars Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood, whose performances on the show have been previously announced.
In addition to performing, Miranda is also a GRAMMY nominee this year. Her most recent release Four the Record is up for Best Country Album. Which, of course, she sees as a great honor.
“Albums are like my babies,” she said on The Talk, “[they're] what I put all my energy into. The GRAMMYs are so exclusive, and it’s all genres, it’s everybody voting for you, so it just means the world to have a nomination, and to get to perform.”
Miranda Lambert’s latest single is “Mama’s Broken Heart.”
- Kurt Wolff, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Enter To Win: Ariana Grande at MSG
- Listen to Queen’s ’80s Collaboration with Michael Jackson, ‘There Must Be More to Life Than This’
- Iranians Who Made Tehran ‘Happy’ Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings