The “feisty queen of country music” (as The Talk cohost Sharon Osbourne described her) seemed genuinely thrilled to have the opportunity to perform during the music industry’s biggest award show. She will join fellow country stars Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood, whose performances on the show have been previously announced.
In addition to performing, Miranda is also a GRAMMY nominee this year. Her most recent release Four the Record is up for Best Country Album. Which, of course, she sees as a great honor.
“Albums are like my babies,” she said on The Talk, “[they’re] what I put all my energy into. The GRAMMYs are so exclusive, and it’s all genres, it’s everybody voting for you, so it just means the world to have a nomination, and to get to perform.”
Miranda Lambert’s latest single is “Mama’s Broken Heart.”
– Kurt Wolff, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Will Nicki Minaj Edit Music Video after London Terror Attacks?
- Selena Gomez Shoots Footage of The Weeknd from Side of Stage
- Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, More Celebrate Elton John’s 70th Birthday Bash
- Watch Sia Sing About Songs on Adorable ‘Sesame Street’ Appearance
- Snoop Dogg to Induct Tupac into Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- John Legend Has All His Luggage, Chill