Vampire Weekend Tease Upcoming Third Album
The graphic features alternating images – one of George Washington crossing the Delaware and the other of the band members with the simple text “LP3 COMPLETE” and “MAY 6 / 7″. Also included is the cryptic “MVOTO” in script on the bottom corner which may refer to the yet unreleased title of the album.
LP3 complete.May 7th.
— Vampire Weekend (@vampireweekend) January 22, 2013
This will mark the first new studio material from Vampire Weekend since 2010’s critically acclaimed Contra.
– Bradford Hornsby, LIVE 105/San Francisco
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Fresh Artist Of the Day: Win $500 + Front Row Seats at Fresh Fall Fest
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Duran Duran Headlining Unveiling of the New Mazda Miata
- ‘CMT Crossroads’ Snags John Legend, Lee Ann Womack for Next Episode
- Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Get Married In France