Vampire Weekend Tease Upcoming Third Album
The graphic features alternating images – one of George Washington crossing the Delaware and the other of the band members with the simple text “LP3 COMPLETE” and “MAY 6 / 7″. Also included is the cryptic “MVOTO” in script on the bottom corner which may refer to the yet unreleased title of the album.
LP3 complete.May 7th.
— Vampire Weekend (@vampireweekend) January 22, 2013
This will mark the first new studio material from Vampire Weekend since 2010’s critically acclaimed Contra.
– Bradford Hornsby, LIVE 105/San Francisco
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired
- #InThatOrder: Ranking Maroon 5 Albums From Worst To Best