Vampire Weekend Tease Upcoming Third Album
The graphic features alternating images – one of George Washington crossing the Delaware and the other of the band members with the simple text “LP3 COMPLETE” and “MAY 6 / 7”. Also included is the cryptic “MVOTO” in script on the bottom corner which may refer to the yet unreleased title of the album.
LP3 complete.May 7th.
— Vampire Weekend (@vampireweekend) January 22, 2013
This will mark the first new studio material from Vampire Weekend since 2010’s critically acclaimed Contra.
— Bradford Hornsby, LIVE 105/San Francisco
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- The Cutest Kids of NYC Comic Con This Year
- Calvin Harris Fires Back at Taylor Swift Breakup Rumors
- Celebrity Weekend Envy: Guess Who Got To Hang Out With Oprah & More!
- Drink All Scotchy Scotch Scotch You Want Because A Will Ferrell Themed Bar Has Opened In NYC
- Why Is Rihanna Single?
- Bette Midler Slams Justin Bieber’s Father Over Nude Photos