Vampire Weekend Tease Upcoming Third Album
The graphic features alternating images – one of George Washington crossing the Delaware and the other of the band members with the simple text “LP3 COMPLETE” and “MAY 6 / 7″. Also included is the cryptic “MVOTO” in script on the bottom corner which may refer to the yet unreleased title of the album.
LP3 complete.May 7th.
— Vampire Weekend (@vampireweekend) January 22, 2013
This will mark the first new studio material from Vampire Weekend since 2010’s critically acclaimed Contra.
– Bradford Hornsby, LIVE 105/San Francisco
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Jay Z & Beyonce Outbid for L.A. Mansion By the Minecraft Guy
- 2014 In Review: Weddings, Deaths & Final Acts
- 7 Lawsuits Filed Against South by Southwest After Deadly Car Crash
- Are You Ready for Beyoncé’s Christmas Card?
- Amy Adams Hangs Some Mistletoe in Front of One Direction in ‘SNL’ Promo: Watch
- Watch Stephen Colbert’s All-Star Goodbye to ‘The Colbert Report’