Shakira is a new mommy!
The Columbian singer gave birth to a bouncing baby boy in Barcelona, Spain on January 22, according to People en Espanol.
Though there are still few details about the birth, the mag confirms that Shakira, and her boyfriend, Gerard Piqué named their little boy Milan.
News about the little boy’s arrival came only a few hours after Shakira tweeted fans asking them for their support.
I’d like to ask you all to accompany me in your prayers on this very important day of my life. Shak
— Shakira (@shakira) January 22, 2013
Last week, Shakira showed off her baby bump alongside her beau for charity.
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Why Meghan Trainor Should Win the Best New Artist GRAMMY
- What’s the Best Justin Bieber Song for Getting Down? Ask Hailey Baldwin
- Watch Little Mix’s New Video for ‘Secret Love Song’ Featuring Jason Derulo
- Chicago Release Official Statement on Peter Cetera
- Carly Rae Jepsen Covers ‘Full House’ Theme in New Trailer
- Hall & Oates Announce Summer Tour 2016