Shakira Welcomes A Baby Boy
Shakira is a new mommy!
The Columbian singer gave birth to a bouncing baby boy in Barcelona, Spain on January 22, according to People en Espanol.
Though there are still few details about the birth, the mag confirms that Shakira, and her boyfriend, Gerard Piqué named their little boy Milan.
News about the little boy’s arrival came only a few hours after Shakira tweeted fans asking them for their support.
I’d like to ask you all to accompany me in your prayers on this very important day of my life. Shak
— Shakira (@shakira) January 22, 2013
Last week, Shakira showed off her baby bump alongside her beau for charity.
- Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism
- There’s All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani’s Video for ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Watch
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with ‘Ebola is Real': Listen
- Taylor Swift is Your Tour Guide in ‘Welcome to New York’
- Watch Taylor Swift’s Visit with the Naked Chef, ‘Shake It Off’ Parody ‘Bake It Off’