Shakira Welcomes A Baby Boy
Shakira is a new mommy!
The Columbian singer gave birth to a bouncing baby boy in Barcelona, Spain on January 22, according to People en Espanol.
Though there are still few details about the birth, the mag confirms that Shakira, and her boyfriend, Gerard Piqué named their little boy Milan.
News about the little boy’s arrival came only a few hours after Shakira tweeted fans asking them for their support.
I’d like to ask you all to accompany me in your prayers on this very important day of my life. Shak
— Shakira (@shakira) January 22, 2013
Last week, Shakira showed off her baby bump alongside her beau for charity.
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lance Bass on One Direction: ‘I Just See Harry Leaving Soon’
- Bleachers Remix Sia’s ‘Big Girls Cry': Listen
- Here’s Ariana Grande & Lea Michele Singing Spice Girls on Helium
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Sequels Are Coming in 2017, 2018
- Billy Joel Will Play New York’s Nassau Coliseum’s Final Show
- Terry Crews Doing Vanessa Carlton’s ‘A Thousand Miles’ on Lip Sync Battle is What Dreams Are Made Of: Watch