Shakira Welcomes A Baby Boy
Shakira is a new mommy!
The Columbian singer gave birth to a bouncing baby boy in Barcelona, Spain on January 22, according to People en Espanol.
Though there are still few details about the birth, the mag confirms that Shakira, and her boyfriend, Gerard Piqué named their little boy Milan.
News about the little boy’s arrival came only a few hours after Shakira tweeted fans asking them for their support.
I’d like to ask you all to accompany me in your prayers on this very important day of my life. Shak
— Shakira (@shakira) January 22, 2013
Last week, Shakira showed off her baby bump alongside her beau for charity.
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Jon Bon Jovi Wrote a Song for Rutgers Grads: Watch
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December
- Adam Lambert Teases Two More Songs Off New Album ‘The Original High': Listen
- ‘Game of Thrones': The Musical? Coldplay Make It a Reality For a Good Cause