Shakira Welcomes A Baby Boy
Shakira is a new mommy!
The Columbian singer gave birth to a bouncing baby boy in Barcelona, Spain on January 22, according to People en Espanol.
Though there are still few details about the birth, the mag confirms that Shakira, and her boyfriend, Gerard Piqué named their little boy Milan.
News about the little boy’s arrival came only a few hours after Shakira tweeted fans asking them for their support.
I’d like to ask you all to accompany me in your prayers on this very important day of my life. Shak
— Shakira (@shakira) January 22, 2013
Last week, Shakira showed off her baby bump alongside her beau for charity.
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- This Is What TIDAL Looked Like in 1919
- Hanson to Headline Their Own Hop Jam Craft Beer and Music Festival in Oklahoma
- Martin Garrix Debuts Ed Sheeran-Featuring Song ‘Rewind Repeat It’ at Ultra: Watch
- 9 Ways to Get Your Zombie Fix After ‘The Walking Dead’ Season Finale
- The TIDAL Promo Video Is So Illuminati It Hurts
- Surprise! Odds of Big Artists Debuting Brand New Albums on TIDAL Today