Kim’s College: Kanye, Ashton and Dead Poets Society
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 14 losses on her record so let’s go for another! The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions.
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Along with his girlfriend, Kanye West dropped $11 million on a mansion in Bel Air. Kanye is famous for interrupting Taylor Swift on the VMA’s by saying that WHO had the best video of all time?
- The Oscar people are hoping to coax Sean Connery out of retirement to join the five other James Bond actors in a tribute to the film series. Name two other actors who’ve played James Bond.
- A new report claims that Chelsea Clinton has decided to undergo in vitro fertilization to have a baby. What’s her mom Hilary’s maiden name?
- In the 80’s classic Dead Poets Society, Robin Williams character teaches what subject?
- Ashton Kutcher is apparently looking for an apartment in Chicago with girlfriend Mila Kunis. Ashton co-stars on 2 1/2 Men with this young actor, who recently got into trouble for his controversial remarks about the show. Name him.
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Fans Call for Beyoncé to Boycott Dress Designer After Supposed Racist Comment
- Hozier Soundtracks LeBron James’ Return to Akron: Watch
- Interview: Gavin Rossdale on Bush, Gwen & Being Young and Dumb
- Taylor Swift Announces New Song ‘Welcome to New York': Listen to a Preview
- Coldplay to Release Live Album, DVD Called ‘Ghost Stories Live 2014′ This November