She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 14 losses on her record so let’s go for another! The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions.
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Along with his girlfriend, Kanye West dropped $11 million on a mansion in Bel Air. Kanye is famous for interrupting Taylor Swift on the VMA’s by saying that WHO had the best video of all time?
- The Oscar people are hoping to coax Sean Connery out of retirement to join the five other James Bond actors in a tribute to the film series. Name two other actors who’ve played James Bond.
- A new report claims that Chelsea Clinton has decided to undergo in vitro fertilization to have a baby. What’s her mom Hilary’s maiden name?
- In the 80′s classic Dead Poets Society, Robin Williams character teaches what subject?
- Ashton Kutcher is apparently looking for an apartment in Chicago with girlfriend Mila Kunis. Ashton co-stars on 2 1/2 Men with this young actor, who recently got into trouble for his controversial remarks about the show. Name him.
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com: