Vote Now! GRAMMY Live: The Gig Of A Lifetime
The Gig of a Lifetime is up for grabs! Check to see if your favorite local band was nominated and cast your VOTEto help their dream of performing at GRAMMY Live!
Gig of a Lifetime gives aspiring musicians across the country the chance to perform in front of a live audience during GRAMMY Live, three days of live coverage and events leading up to Music’s Biggest Night®.
Regional finalists compete in voting taking place from now through Jan. 24. The winner will be announced on Jan. 29, and flown out to Los Angeles to participate in GRAMMY Live events, culminating in a live performance in front of a live audience and webcast to fans around the globe.
“Last year’s Garage To GRAMMYs contest was an amazing experience for us as a band and as individual musicians. To be surrounded with the top hitters in the music industry during music’s biggest week was humbling and exciting,” said Almost Kings, last year’s contest winner. “We are forever grateful that our fans gave us the opportunity and memories of a lifetime as a part of the 54th GRAMMYs experience. CBS and all involved brought us Georgia boys to Los Angeles with open arms and provided us with an experience that we will never forget!”
GRAMMY Live events kick off on Feb. 8, and will feature three days of live online coverage spanning all the VIP events leading up to THE 55th ANNUAL GRAMMY AWARDS®. GRAMMY Live events are available online and across the GRAMMY mobile applications for the iPhone, iPad and Android devices. In addition to live streaming coverage, GRAMMY Live will also feature exclusive, pre-taped and archival content highlighting the greatest GRAMMY moments and legendary talent.
THE 55th ANNUAL GRAMMY AWARDS will air live on CBS on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:00 PM ET.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life