Katy Perry Rocks Stars and Stripes For Kids’ Inaugural Concert
In a red, white and blue leotard, Katy Perry showed more than just her patriotism at the Kids Inaugural concert over the weekend.
The show, which kicked off the festivities in honor President Obama’s second term, honored military families and was hosted by First Lady Michelle Obama (sporting her new bangs) and Vice President Joe Biden’s wife, Jill.
Katy, looking very festive, played her hits like “Teenage Dream,” “Part of Me,” “Wide Awake” and “Firework.”
Obama’s two daughters, Sasha and Malia, along with many other kids, also got a chance to dance along to Usher and hear a medley from Glee cast members Darren Criss (Blaine), Naya Rivera (Santana) and Amber Riley (Mercedes), according to Billboard.
Photos by Joe Raedle/Getty Images
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ingrid Michaelson Looks To The Past For Inspiration On ‘Time Machine’
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Gives Newly Married Couple Surprise of a Lifetime at Their Wedding: Watch
- Here’s Billy Zane Reading Tweets Meant for Zayn Malik
- Duran Duran’s New Album Features Nile Rodgers, John Frusciante, Mark Ronson Collabs
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence About Quitting One Direction, Plans Solo Career (Eventually)