Katy Perry Rocks Stars and Stripes For Kids’ Inaugural Concert
In a red, white and blue leotard, Katy Perry showed more than just her patriotism at the Kids Inaugural concert over the weekend.
The show, which kicked off the festivities in honor President Obama’s second term, honored military families and was hosted by First Lady Michelle Obama (sporting her new bangs) and Vice President Joe Biden’s wife, Jill.
Katy, looking very festive, played her hits like “Teenage Dream,” “Part of Me,” “Wide Awake” and “Firework.”
Obama’s two daughters, Sasha and Malia, along with many other kids, also got a chance to dance along to Usher and hear a medley from Glee cast members Darren Criss (Blaine), Naya Rivera (Santana) and Amber Riley (Mercedes), according to Billboard.
Photos by Joe Raedle/Getty Images
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Will Not Sing About Exes, Air Dirty Laundry on ‘1989’
- Listen to a Preview of Ariana Grande’s ‘Too Close’
- 7 Videos That Led Director Mark Romanek to Taylor Swift
- Stream a Preview of Ariana Grande’s New Album ‘My Everything’
- Q&A: Joel Madden of Madden Brothers and the New Revolution of ‘We Are Done’
- Sam Smith: Tinder is ‘Ruining Romance’