In a red, white and blue leotard, Katy Perry showed more than just her patriotism at the Kids Inaugural concert over the weekend.
The show, which kicked off the festivities in honor President Obama’s second term, honored military families and was hosted by First Lady Michelle Obama (sporting her new bangs) and Vice President Joe Biden’s wife, Jill.
Katy, looking very festive, played her hits like “Teenage Dream,” “Part of Me,” “Wide Awake” and “Firework.”
Obama’s two daughters, Sasha and Malia, along with many other kids, also got a chance to dance along to Usher and hear a medley from Glee cast members Darren Criss (Blaine), Naya Rivera (Santana) and Amber Riley (Mercedes), according to Billboard.
Photos by Joe Raedle/Getty Images
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- John Mayer Drops New Single ‘Paper Doll’
- Demi Lovato Addresses Rehab Stint At Chicago Concert: ‘I’ve Gotten Through It And You Can Do It Too’
- Depeche Mode’s ‘Concert For The Masses’ Rose Bowl Show, 25 Years Later
- Win A $50 P&G Gift Card
- This Week In Late Night TV: Jimmy Eat World, Muse, Jim James, Chvrches
- John Legend Returns With New EDM-Influenced Single Featuring Kimbra