Katy Perry Rocks Stars and Stripes For Kids’ Inaugural Concert
In a red, white and blue leotard, Katy Perry showed more than just her patriotism at the Kids Inaugural concert over the weekend.
The show, which kicked off the festivities in honor President Obama’s second term, honored military families and was hosted by First Lady Michelle Obama (sporting her new bangs) and Vice President Joe Biden’s wife, Jill.
Katy, looking very festive, played her hits like “Teenage Dream,” “Part of Me,” “Wide Awake” and “Firework.”
Obama’s two daughters, Sasha and Malia, along with many other kids, also got a chance to dance along to Usher and hear a medley from Glee cast members Darren Criss (Blaine), Naya Rivera (Santana) and Amber Riley (Mercedes), according to Billboard.
Photos by Joe Raedle/Getty Images
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Metallica Unleash ‘Enter Sandman’ on Fourth Night of ‘Late Late Show’ Residency: Watch
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch
- One Direction Sit Down With ‘Ellen’ To Talk Taylor Swift, Bad Disguises & Weddings