Looking for the perfect wedding dress? Why not try one worn by Beyoncé?
According to the listing, the off-white and gold strapless Baracci ball gown features a sweetheart neckline, hand draped beading and embroidered French lace. Not to mention the hand sewn Swarovski pendants and crystals that add a little bling to the floorlength look.
With an asking price of $30,000, the size four, slightly worn dress is a steal with a savings of $55,000 off the original price Bey’s stylist paid.
Buyers interested in completing Beyoncé’s video look can also purchase the veil, upon request for an additional charge, of course.
Would you buy Queen B’s used wedding dress?
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Solange, Esperanza Spalding Deliver at Peace Ball
- Madonna: Trump is ‘As Low As We Can Go’
- Listen to John Mayer’s EP ‘The Search For Everything Wave One’
- 3 Doors Down Manager Explains Decision to Play Trump Inauguration
- Jennifer Lopez Confirms Drake Collaboration
- Ryan Adams Premieres New Track ‘Doomsday’