Make Beyonce’s Wedding Dress The Best Thing You Ever Had
Looking for the perfect wedding dress? Why not try one worn by Beyoncé?
According to the listing, the off-white and gold strapless Baracci ball gown features a sweetheart neckline, hand draped beading and embroidered French lace. Not to mention the hand sewn Swarovski pendants and crystals that add a little bling to the floorlength look.
With an asking price of $30,000, the size four, slightly worn dress is a steal with a savings of $55,000 off the original price Bey’s stylist paid.
Buyers interested in completing Beyoncé’s video look can also purchase the veil, upon request for an additional charge, of course.
Would you buy Queen B’s used wedding dress?
- Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo