Make Beyonce’s Wedding Dress The Best Thing You Ever Had
Looking for the perfect wedding dress? Why not try one worn by Beyoncé?
According to the listing, the off-white and gold strapless Baracci ball gown features a sweetheart neckline, hand draped beading and embroidered French lace. Not to mention the hand sewn Swarovski pendants and crystals that add a little bling to the floorlength look.
With an asking price of $30,000, the size four, slightly worn dress is a steal with a savings of $55,000 off the original price Bey’s stylist paid.
Buyers interested in completing Beyoncé’s video look can also purchase the veil, upon request for an additional charge, of course.
Would you buy Queen B’s used wedding dress?
- Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Gwen Stefani Working with Pharrell on New Solo Album
- U2 Become Eligible for 2015 GRAMMYs by Releasing Limited-Edition ‘Songs of Innocence’ Vinyl
- Annie Lennox Talks Feminism, Calls Beyonce ‘Feminist Lite’
- Watch the Video for Paul McCartney & Wings’ ‘Call Me Back Again’
- New Found Glory Claims One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Copies One of Their Songs
- Adam Levine Goes Psycho in Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Video: Watch