Make Beyonce’s Wedding Dress The Best Thing You Ever Had
Looking for the perfect wedding dress? Why not try one worn by Beyoncé?
According to the listing, the off-white and gold strapless Baracci ball gown features a sweetheart neckline, hand draped beading and embroidered French lace. Not to mention the hand sewn Swarovski pendants and crystals that add a little bling to the floorlength look.
With an asking price of $30,000, the size four, slightly worn dress is a steal with a savings of $55,000 off the original price Bey’s stylist paid.
Buyers interested in completing Beyoncé’s video look can also purchase the veil, upon request for an additional charge, of course.
Would you buy Queen B’s used wedding dress?
- Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired
- #InThatOrder: Ranking Maroon 5 Albums From Worst To Best