Looking for the perfect wedding dress? Why not try one worn by Beyoncé?
According to the listing, the off-white and gold strapless Baracci ball gown features a sweetheart neckline, hand draped beading and embroidered French lace. Not to mention the hand sewn Swarovski pendants and crystals that add a little bling to the floorlength look.
With an asking price of $30,000, the size four, slightly worn dress is a steal with a savings of $55,000 off the original price Bey’s stylist paid.
Buyers interested in completing Beyoncé’s video look can also purchase the veil, upon request for an additional charge, of course.
Would you buy Queen B’s used wedding dress?
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- One Direction Weigh in on Niall Horan’s Solo Debut
- Shawn Mendes is Definitely Up for a Niall Horan Collaboration
- Carson and Cane: ‘Pissy Pat’ Wants You To Know the Bread is Fresh
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘Girl Code’
- Kim Kardashian’s Butt Kissing Attacker Was ‘Protesting Fake Butt Implants’
- Beyoncé Shows Off New Ivy Park Collection