Lady Antebellum Teases New Music, Performance With Stevie Nicks
In the latest webisode from Lady Antebellum, the band unveiled a bit of news.
Not only do they (or specifically, Hillary) have a baby on the way, but they also have some new music coming soon.
“We have a new record on the way,” says Hillary. Dave chimes in after that, saying that they want to play a “very tiny little piece of our new single,” which, he says, “comes out very soon.” They then play five seconds of music (it kicks in at the one minute mark).
And speaking of the new record…did Lady A just tweet out the cover image of their new single or upcoming album? It appeared today in a mysterious message only accompanied by the hashtag #close.
— Lady Antebellum (@ladyantebellum) January 15, 2013
The tri-colored image had appeared once before in a tweet (sans text and accompanied by the hashtag #soon), and it’s also now the background on their Twitter page. Between the images and the five-second snippet from their new single, obviously the band likes a good tease.
Lady A is also teaming up with Stevie Nicks for an upcoming episode of CMT Crossroads. No word yet on when the episode will air, but we’re hoping Hillary gets a chance to duet with Stevie on Fleetwood Mac’s “Rhiannon.”
What song would you like to see Stevie play with the band?
- Kurt Wolff, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo