Kim’s College: Britney, Tina and Arnold!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 14 losses on her record so let’s go for another! The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions.
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- This singer/actress is returning to the Broadway stage. You may know her as “The Divine Miss M” or from her role in the movie, “Beaches.”” Name her
- Conrad Bain, best known for playing Mr. Drummand on Diff’rent Strokes, passed away earlier this week. What was Arnold’s famous catch phrase to his brother on the show?
- Britney Spears has broken off her engagement with her fiance. What’s his name?
- The Last Stand opens in movie theaters today, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger. In the 80′s movie Twins, who played Arnold’s twin brother?
- Tina Fey may sign on to star in The Muppets 2. The star of the first Muppets film from 2010 is celebrating a birthday today. What’s his name?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Metallica Unleash ‘Enter Sandman’ on Fourth Night of ‘Late Late Show’ Residency: Watch
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch