She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 14 losses on her record so let’s go for another! The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions.
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- This singer/actress is returning to the Broadway stage. You may know her as “The Divine Miss M” or from her role in the movie, “Beaches.”” Name her
- Conrad Bain, best known for playing Mr. Drummand on Diff’rent Strokes, passed away earlier this week. What was Arnold’s famous catch phrase to his brother on the show?
- Britney Spears has broken off her engagement with her fiance. What’s his name?
- The Last Stand opens in movie theaters today, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger. In the 80′s movie Twins, who played Arnold’s twin brother?
- Tina Fey may sign on to star in The Muppets 2. The star of the first Muppets film from 2010 is celebrating a birthday today. What’s his name?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’
- Do Better Looks Mean Better Grades For High School Students?
- Watch: Britney Spears Plugs Her Own Fragrance in ‘Perfume’ Video
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Battroborg 3-in-1 Battle Arena