EDM superstar Deadmau5 is set to headline a special post-GRAMMYS benefit concert on February 10 at the House of Blues on Sunset in West Hollywood to support Children’s Orthopedic Center at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles.
The second annual event, which will also feature sets from fellow dance music artists Nero, Crookers, and more acts to be announced, will be hosted by Jay-Z’s Roc Nation in conjunction with UK-based artist management firm Three Six Zero.
Last year’s inaugural event (which also featured Deadmau5 alongside Rihanna and Calvin Harris) was a sell-out, raising more than $150,000 for the Center, which helps kids “dealing with disfiguring disorders, birth defects and injuries.”
“Roc Nation, Three Six Zero Group and their talent have continued to show us tremendous compassion and support, and I cannot express enough how important it is to the work we do,” said Dr. David Skaggs, Director of the Children’s Orthopaedic Center at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles in a press release. “Their support allows us to save lives and improve the future for so many children in need of this specialized care. We are deeply grateful.”
Tickets for the charity event are priced at $264 (including fees), and are available right here via Live Nation. VIP Diamond tickets are available for $564, which includes open bar, access to the “Diamond Lounge,” limited edition event merch, a food lounge and more VIP amenities.
-Scott T. Sterling, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry Stumping Hard for Hillary Clinton
- Cher and James Corden Serenade Each Other with ‘I Got You Bae’
- Weird Al Moderates Presidential Debate on ‘Bad Hombres, Nasty Women’
- Prince Greatest Hits Album, ‘Purple Rain’ Deluxe Edition on the Way
- Little Mix Take a Desert Trip in ‘Shout Out To My Ex’ Video
- Little Mix Take a Trip in ‘Shout Out To My Ex’ Video