This month, Christina Perri is playing a few shows in support of two charities that are close to her heart.
The annual show raises money for the Voice Health Institute, which helps restore the speaking and singing voices of those who have lost or have been damaged by disease or trauma.
The institute’s founder, Dr. Steven Zeitel, has performed surgeries for singers like Adele, Julie Andrews and Perri herself, who is on the advisory board.
To follow-up that star-studded performance, Christina will head out on the write for a few acoustic concerts presented by To Write Love On Her Arms, a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury, and suicide. Each show will be a blend of music and conversation featuring artists like Jon Foreman of Switchfoot and indie band Now, Now.
The lovestrong singer will co-headline three dates from January 28 to January 30 in California.
Will Christina debut some of the new music she’s been working on? We’ll have to wait and see.
Go here for more information about Christina’s upcoming tourdates.
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Why Did Drake Cut Kanye and Jay Z from ‘Views’?
- Justin Timberlake Pokes Fun at ‘It’s Gonna Be May’ Meme
- Who Are the Twins from Drake’s ‘Views’?
- Tom DeLonge on New Blink 182, Future with Band
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket up for Auction
- Iggy Azalea’s Advice on Social Media Trolls: ‘Don’t Take the Bait’