Style Files: How-To Create A Textured Top Knot
Getting a red carpet worthy bun isn’t as easy as throwing your hair into an elastic, sticking a few bobby pins on and going. But it is still a pretty simple look you can achieve on your own.
Stylist Betsy Reyes, who has worked on the MTV Video Music Awards, Miss Universe, and the Oscars Pre-Show, shows us how to put some texture in our top knot and then kicks it up a notch by adding a textured braid.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- New Album from Janet Jackson is Coming Soon
- Posthumous Album of Robin Gibb’s Final Recordings Coming in September
- Lorde to Curate ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1′ Soundtrack
- Katy Perry Gets Down with Her Summer Self in ‘This is How We Do’ Video: Watch
- Andy Grammer Champions Honesty on New Album ‘Magazines or Novels’
- Jenny Lewis Gets Her Own Wine In Honor of ‘The Voyager’