Getting a red carpet worthy bun isn’t as easy as throwing your hair into an elastic, sticking a few bobby pins on and going. But it is still a pretty simple look you can achieve on your own.
Stylist Betsy Reyes, who has worked on the MTV Video Music Awards, Miss Universe, and the Oscars Pre-Show, shows us how to put some texture in our top knot and then kicks it up a notch by adding a textured braid.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé Supports Women’s March on Washington
- Questlove will Pay Chrisette Michele Not to Perform at Trump Inauguration
- Will Lady Gaga Perform on Stadium Roof During Super Bowl Halftime?
- 5 Singers Who Could Replace Fergie in Black Eyed Peas
- Jeffrey’s Mom Skips Touristy NYC Spots for Something Much More Exciting…
- Weird Celebrity Foods With Karen and Jeffrey