Getting a red carpet worthy bun isn’t as easy as throwing your hair into an elastic, sticking a few bobby pins on and going. But it is still a pretty simple look you can achieve on your own.
Stylist Betsy Reyes, who has worked on the MTV Video Music Awards, Miss Universe, and the Oscars Pre-Show, shows us how to put some texture in our top knot and then kicks it up a notch by adding a textured braid.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé Shares Statement about North Carolina’s Anti-LGBT Law
- Soul Asylum Announce Summer Tour Dates
- Kehlani Tackles Depression on New Song ’24/7′
- Prince was Set to Meet with an Addiction Specialist the Day He Died
- Watch Luke Skywalker Sing Celine Dion’s ‘All By Myself’
- Cyndi Lauper Collaborates with Willie Nelson, Vince Gill and Yodeling Jewel on ‘Detour’