Style Files: How-To Create A Textured Top Knot
Getting a red carpet worthy bun isn’t as easy as throwing your hair into an elastic, sticking a few bobby pins on and going. But it is still a pretty simple look you can achieve on your own.
Stylist Betsy Reyes, who has worked on the MTV Video Music Awards, Miss Universe, and the Oscars Pre-Show, shows us how to put some texture in our top knot and then kicks it up a notch by adding a textured braid.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell’s Hat Will Never Die, Thanks to Marlon Wayans Doing ‘Happy’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle': Watch
- Don’t Call Taylor Swift Your ‘Mom,’ Guys
- U2 Tour Manager Dennis Sheehan Found Dead in Los Angeles Hotel Room
- Cher Heads Up Marc Jacobs’ Fall 2015 Campaign: See Her Look
- The Weeknd’s New Music Video for ‘The Hills’ Starts Off with a Bang: Watch
- See Jennifer Lopez’s New Look… Before She Got Confetti Bombed