Style Files: How-To Create A Textured Top Knot
Getting a red carpet worthy bun isn’t as easy as throwing your hair into an elastic, sticking a few bobby pins on and going. But it is still a pretty simple look you can achieve on your own.
Stylist Betsy Reyes, who has worked on the MTV Video Music Awards, Miss Universe, and the Oscars Pre-Show, shows us how to put some texture in our top knot and then kicks it up a notch by adding a textured braid.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Watch The Weeknd Get Set on Fire in New ‘Can’t Feel My Face’ Video
- Rihanna Tried and Failed to Perform at Baltimore Protests
- Imagine Dragons, Jack Johnson to Play Farm Aid in Chicago This Year
- Tom Cruise Takes on Jimmy Fallon in Epic Lip Synch Battle
- Mariah Carey to Receive Star on Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Ed Sheeran Lands Role In ‘Sons Of Anarchy’ Creator’s Latest Medieval Drama