Maroon 5 Partner With Playing For Change On “Daylight”
A few months later, the band took things one step further. Partnering with Playing for Change, a multimedia movement created to “inspire, connect, and ring peace to the world through music,” the collective re-purpose Maroon 5’s single “Daylight.”
Filming several female singers throughout numerous locations around the world, the video combines footage of Maroon 5 performing live while mixing the female vocalists into the backing harmonies.
The video manages to blend many unique instruments unlikely found on any Maroon 5 record including an accordion, tribal drums and a didgeridoo. All profits raised from the release will go towards building music schools for children around the world.
-Annie Reuter, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Dinner For Two On Spirit Cruises
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Jon Bon Jovi Wrote a Song for Rutgers Grads: Watch
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December
- Adam Lambert Teases Two More Songs Off New Album ‘The Original High': Listen