A few months later, the band took things one step further. Partnering with Playing for Change, a multimedia movement created to “inspire, connect, and ring peace to the world through music,” the collective re-purpose Maroon 5’s single “Daylight.”
Filming several female singers throughout numerous locations around the world, the video combines footage of Maroon 5 performing live while mixing the female vocalists into the backing harmonies.
The video manages to blend many unique instruments unlikely found on any Maroon 5 record including an accordion, tribal drums and a didgeridoo. All profits raised from the release will go towards building music schools for children around the world.
-Annie Reuter, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Bette Midler Joins Team Shelton on ‘The Voice’
- Jason Derulo Drops Funky New Track ‘Kiss the Sky’
- Snoop Dogg Says Hell No to Hot Dogs
- Elvis Presley’s Birth Certificate Up for Auction at Graceland
- Red Hot Chili Peppers, Anthrax, Black Keys to Reissue Pink Vinyls for Gilda’s Club
- Drake’s Dad Stars in Arkells Video ‘Drake’s Dad’