Maroon 5 Partner With Playing For Change On “Daylight”
A few months later, the band took things one step further. Partnering with Playing for Change, a multimedia movement created to “inspire, connect, and ring peace to the world through music,” the collective re-purpose Maroon 5′s single “Daylight.”
Filming several female singers throughout numerous locations around the world, the video combines footage of Maroon 5 performing live while mixing the female vocalists into the backing harmonies.
The video manages to blend many unique instruments unlikely found on any Maroon 5 record including an accordion, tribal drums and a didgeridoo. All profits raised from the release will go towards building music schools for children around the world.
-Annie Reuter, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- Raves Are For Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set