Maroon 5 Partner With Playing For Change On “Daylight”
A few months later, the band took things one step further. Partnering with Playing for Change, a multimedia movement created to “inspire, connect, and ring peace to the world through music,” the collective re-purpose Maroon 5’s single “Daylight.”
Filming several female singers throughout numerous locations around the world, the video combines footage of Maroon 5 performing live while mixing the female vocalists into the backing harmonies.
The video manages to blend many unique instruments unlikely found on any Maroon 5 record including an accordion, tribal drums and a didgeridoo. All profits raised from the release will go towards building music schools for children around the world.
-Annie Reuter, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Avicii: EDM’s Star Takes a Rock Approach to His New Album
- Justin Bieber’s new album is called…
- Watch Little Mix go to Prom in their ‘Love Me Like You’ Video
- Lady Gaga Covers ‘I Want Your Love,’ Strips Down for Tom Ford Fashion Promo
- #OnTheList with Xtine: Fresh Fall Fest Playlist Wishlist with Duran Duran, Adam Lambert + More
- Ellie Goulding Is Crazy Rich But She Lives Like A Broke Post Collegiate Millenial