She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 14 losses on her record so let’s go for another! The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions.
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Lady Gaga‘s tour is having difficulty selling concert tickets. However, last year, THIS superstars’ concert tour took in almost $300 million dollars. Not bad for a 54 year-old. Name her.
- Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte has landed his own television series on E! Where did the last summer Olympics take place?
- Talk show host Maury Povich is celebrating a birthday today. What’s the name of Maury’s current hit TV show?
- Also celebrating today is actress Betty White. What was the full name of her character on The Golden Girls?
- The latest season of American Idol debuted last night. Which contestant was the runner-up on last year’s American Idol?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com: