Kim’s College: Lady Gaga, Ryan Lochte and Betty White!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 14 losses on her record so let’s go for another! The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions.
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Lady Gaga‘s tour is having difficulty selling concert tickets. However, last year, THIS superstars’ concert tour took in almost $300 million dollars. Not bad for a 54 year-old. Name her.
- Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte has landed his own television series on E! Where did the last summer Olympics take place?
- Talk show host Maury Povich is celebrating a birthday today. What’s the name of Maury’s current hit TV show?
- Also celebrating today is actress Betty White. What was the full name of her character on The Golden Girls?
- The latest season of American Idol debuted last night. Which contestant was the runner-up on last year’s American Idol?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video