With flu season nearing what some might call an epidemic, every New Yorker, much like the members of the Jim & Kim Morning Show, wanted to take the necessary precautions.
When Kim sprang the idea of getting flu shots on us, I had mixed feelings. I’ve never had a flu shot before and I’m definitely NOT good with needles. On the other hand, I’m pretty nervous about getting sick this flu season. It seems like everyone is getting sick right now, including several of our co-workers! Then I watched the Golden Globes on Sunday and I thought to myself, “If Meryl Streep and Hugh Jackman can get the flu, why not me?!?”
Kim, who is fearless in the face of needles, set up the shots with Kathy Freeman and, after seeing the needle, I have to say that Jim and I weren’t as scared as we originally were. Both of us have an uneasy relationship with needles (Jim has been known to faint!). I guess you’ll have to watch the video and judge for yourself.
For even more information on influenza and flu shots, head over to Kathy Freeman’s website, tryhfc.com.
–Craig Lenti, Fresh 102.7
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To See OneRepublic Or Train In Concert
- Win Passes To A Screening Of ‘Everything, Everything’
- Hall & Oates Reflect on 4 Decades of Making Music
- Halsey’s ‘Hopeless Fountain Kingdom’ Features Quavo, Lauren Jauregui
- 2 Truths and a Lie Concert Edition: Karen & Jeffrey Get In on the ’10 Bands’ Facebook Trend