The list of performers at this year’s GRAMMY Awards on Feb. 10 is growing.
The Blown Away singer tweeted the news to her fans last night:
— Carrie Underwood (@carrieunderwood) January 17, 2013
In addition to performing, Carrie is also nominated for two GRAMMYs this year–Best Country Solo Performance and Best Country Song for her Number One single “Blown Away.”
Read more about all things GRAMMYs, and tune in to the 55th GRAMMY Awards on Feb. 10 at 8pm ET on CBS.
– Kurt Wolff, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- The Rockettes In Studio with Carson and Cane
- Drake on Adele’s ‘Hotline Bling’ Remix Offer: “I’ll Do Anything with Adele”
- Chris Brown Pledges to Donate Portion of ‘Royalty’ Pre-Orders for Christmas
- Erykah Badu Shades Iggy Azalea at Soul Train Music Awards: “What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap”
- Win Walt Disney Records’ The Legacy Collection
- Win A Disney Holiday Gift Basket