The list of performers at this year’s GRAMMY Awards on Feb. 10 is growing.
The Blown Away singer tweeted the news to her fans last night:
— Carrie Underwood (@carrieunderwood) January 17, 2013
In addition to performing, Carrie is also nominated for two GRAMMYs this year–Best Country Solo Performance and Best Country Song for her Number One single “Blown Away.”
Read more about all things GRAMMYs, and tune in to the 55th GRAMMY Awards on Feb. 10 at 8pm ET on CBS.
– Kurt Wolff, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’