The list of performers at this year’s GRAMMY Awards on Feb. 10 is growing.
The Blown Away singer tweeted the news to her fans last night:
— Carrie Underwood (@carrieunderwood) January 17, 2013
In addition to performing, Carrie is also nominated for two GRAMMYs this year–Best Country Solo Performance and Best Country Song for her Number One single “Blown Away.”
Read more about all things GRAMMYs, and tune in to the 55th GRAMMY Awards on Feb. 10 at 8pm ET on CBS.
– Kurt Wolff, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 10 Songs That Fill You With Lust
- Camila Cabello Wants Body Enhancement for Her Birthday
- The Touching Oscars Moment That Turned Into a ‘Touch Me’ Moment For Karen!
- The Weeknd Unveils ‘Spring Icons’ Fashion Line
- Watch Sara Bareilles Cover Joni Mitchell for Oscars’ In Memoriam Segment
- Goo Goo Dolls Announce Tour Dates, Tease New EP