What Does the Perfect Man Look Like? We Have a Picture!
Anybody who has dated in New York City knows that the Big Apple may be teeming with millions of men but there doesn’t seem to be many that could apply for the position of Mr. Right – much less Mr. Perfect!!!
I’m single and all of my relatives always say, “You must meet so many guys in NYC!!!”
For some reason with the amazing amount of people I meet, I very rarely meet someone I would want to date. I’m not looking for Mr. Perfect? I’m looking for Mr. Perfect, for ME!
But the dating website WhatsYourPrice.com talked to NYC women and they came up with a list of attributes that make up “The Perfect Man” and then the Daily News tracked down the man who fit that description.
And the qualities that NYC women say define “The Perfect Man”?
- He earns between $150,000 & $200,000
- Graduate degree
- Brown hair with green eyes
- Athletic build
- Social drinker who doesn’t smoke
So, the Daily News went out and found that guy. His name is Ian Clague and he is a hedge fund manager from Brooklyn with a cute accent thrown in for good measure!
See if he matches your definition of “The Perfect Man”…
–Kim Berk, Fresh 102.7
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Led Zeppelin Announces Reissues of ‘Untitled’ Fourth LP and ‘Houses of the Holy’
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than a Friend in ‘It Was Always You’
- Single Again: Eve 6 – ‘Inside Out’
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Join Forces for Sassy New Song ‘Bang Bang’
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett To Release Jazz Duets Album ‘Cheek to Cheek’ This Fall