Kim’s College: Anne, Edward and GMA!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 14 losses on her record so let’s go for another! The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions.
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- This host of Good Morning America announced that she will be returning to the show next month. Name her.
- Rumors say that Eddie Cibrian is burning through millions of dollars of his wife’s money. Who is his wife?
- Elton John and David Furnish welcomed baby #2. His first son, Zachary has a very famous pop star godmother.” Name her.
- Anne Hathaway will star in an adaptation of the Taming of the Shrew. Who wrote it?
- Terminator 2 actor Edward Furlong was arrested over the weekend according to TMZ. What was the name of the character he played?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stream Stevie Nicks’ New Album ’24 Karat Gold: Songs From the Vault’
- Enter To Win BIOTA Botanical Products
- Prepare Your iCloud: U2’s Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete
- Taylor Swift Covers Vogue UK, Talks Dating: ‘I Don’t Think They Want What Comes with It’
- Ben Affleck Should Never, Ever Sing ‘Let It Go’ Again: Watch And Hear Why